Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

So I wouldnt be winning if I got the royals + 200 for my frags? I just feel like the frags were more scarce than 01 royals.. 

So I wouldnt be winning if I got the royals + 200 for my frags? I just feel like the frags were more scarce than 01 royals.. 
you'd be winning big.. you're trading for a shoe thats 14 years old, supplies wise as in DS pairs, I'm gonna have to go with 01 royals being more scarce.

You would be getting DS 01 royals in this trade??

I would do it... Without the fragment collab and hype behind that, they'd just be some royal blacktoes...
I wish that were the case because I really like them and could care less about the lightning bolts

Last edited:
You would be getting DS 01 royals in this trade??

I would do it... Without the fragment collab and hype behind that, they'd just be some royal blacktoes...
I wish that were the case because I really like them and could care less about the lightning bolts

Well.

To be fair, they are very close to the original samples, so there definitely is significance in the colorway.

hmm noob question but the 01 royals are rarer than the 13 royals? cause I saw a 2013 royal DS on CL for $520 on CL last month. 

hmm noob question but the 01 royals are rarer than the 13 royals? cause I saw a 2013 royal DS on CL for $520 on CL last month. 
is this you @classxsick

saw this posting in my area and the penguin looked familiar
laugh.gif

The 01 royals were individually numbered up to 50,000. I'm sure that's more than the amount of 2013 royals but the rarity comes from them being 14 years old and the small amount of pairs that would still be DS.

Last edited:
Mirror foams actually look pretty dope on foot. That being said. Don't ever trade frags for mirror foams lol.

I wouldnt trade a pair of Frags for Banned I's. The banned I's are cool for what they are and the materials that were used can't be matched, but when it comes to the integrity of the original mold, Banneds arent even close.

Call me crazy, but i'm big on original shape and cuts, i cant wait for JB to remaster the XI's, bring back the high patent cut, real patent leather and the bulkiness, especially the Columbias.

Good luck getting Ds banneds for your frags banneds are running 1k + for ds pairs

Last edited:
Good luck getting Ds banneds for your frags banneds are running 1k + for ds pairs

I'm happy I don't have to worry about that. I was lucky enough to procure all my banned 1 pairs on release day.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom