Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Goddamn that 1750 price for my size 8 on flightclub. So glad I got mine earlier.

I got 2 pairs size 8 i've been trying to trade for my size since the release. I guess i should take em in to flight club whenever the pair thats in there sells so i can get money to buy my size

I got 2 pairs size 8 i've been trying to trade for my size since the release. I guess i should take em in to flight club whenever the pair thats in there sells so i can get money to buy my size

or go to flightclub and do a size swap, most boutiques do for a small fee

All the ones been going up. Breds are over 1000 for my size and royals are 1200 on flightclub. Crazy.

Even though flightclub is grossly overpriced, they are one of the few that will actually get that high price. They are not the gauge of market value though.

By the time I get the bread for these there will either be no more DS pairs or the cost will go up more. Can't win!

the price will go up more, but there will still be plenty of DS pairs. Because sellers know the price is going to go up so they aren't going to wear theirs. 

I don't think price goes up TOO much more from here given that they've almost reached banned and black/gold status but yeah I think there is a little bit more room to run.

I don't think price goes up TOO much more from here given that they've almost reached banned and black/gold status but yeah I think there is a little bit more room to run.
it's only been a few months, check back a year+ later, it'll be pretty high by then and it will be slim pickings like banneds and black/golds. Despite being so limited, there are good number of Frags for sale on the market. If I had a pair of banneds, I'd be buying my 2nd pair of Frags now. Most of you guys are seeing $1.2k+, i'm finding deals at $900-$1000. 

why people.pump up.thr blue and black frags like that. do people really shell put 1K for a pair?

it's only been a few months, check back a year+ later, it'll be pretty high by then and it will be slim pickings like banneds and black/golds. Despite being so limited, there are good number of Frags for sale on the market. If I had a pair of banneds, I'd be buying my 2nd pair of Frags now. Most of you guys are seeing $1.2k+, i'm finding deals at $900-$1000. 

Real frags in smaller sizes are all pushing 1200 and are only going to up these just came out and plenty of co assignment stores are moving these for 1000 easy

Last edited:
Real frags in smaller sizes are all pushing 1200 and are only going to up these just came out and plenty of co assignment stores are moving these for 1000 easy
yeah they are moving at $1k easy. But you can find some local deals, I got mine for $800 meetup about a month ago. I know another legit site that has my size and some big sizes for $950 and sitting. If I come across another sub $900 in my size, I might double up. 

Is it safe to say I'm waiting for the restock
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom