Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'll check my pair at home but some reason these look slightly off to me.. the top black leather part seems less/smaller than usual.  Don't want to ruin your excitement or anything but maybe other frag owners can chime in
Better be safe than sorry, will take a few better pics tonight.

Also keep in mind that I had the "flash" turned On when taking these photos in case the shade of blue seems a little bit light.

Thanks!

bro, the "7" stitching is missing. the stitching on the white panel where the point of the "7" rests just above the swoosh. also, your swoosh shouldn't be tumbled...

nerd.gif
I was just going to say where is the stitching on the left shoe above the through the swoosh... that is not good.  

Any helps appreciated!
I would seriously consider returning these after the left shoe pics you just showed us without the stitch.  

The box doesn't mean anything... someone could of swapped the real frags and dumped fake ones inside.  

wow, stockx actually authenticated those? :x that is so blatant. not sure how they could let that slip past them

this woulda never made it past authentication on goat. even tho stockx apparently has more funding and sponsors, goat is actually a better site and more accurate with market pricing imo. this concerns me as i'm scheduled to receive jordan 1 wings tmrw, my 1st ever purchase from stockx.

Thanks everyone for the heads up!

I know what you mean by the "7" already.

It appears the only place missing that "7" panel is the left shoe outer side.

Thanks everyone for the help!

had u already noticed the stitching was missing or are u just realizing it? yea, this is def. not good. i'd send them back asap! how much did u drop on em?

also, i heard somewhere stockx doesn't do returns? wings 1s will most likely be my 1st and last purchase from them.

had u already noticed the stitching was missing or are u just realizing it? yea, this is def. not good. i'd send them back asap! how much did u drop on em?

also, i heard somewhere stockx doesn't do returns? wings 1s will most likely be my 1st and last purchase from them.
I just saw it, after taking pictures of it.

Didn't had time to really look at it last 3 days, neither am I experienced with telling fakes, especially a Frags which I never had.

Just received it on Monday.

Well if they accept his return for an obvious flaw he can just raise hell on social media if people see it.

Jeez that's bad but it's already been brought up, all StockX does is legit check. They don't check for flaws or anything. it's just, legit? Ship em off!

Good luck bro and keep us posted

You can send triple As to StockX and they will pass... lol man are y'all kidding me. You think those guys know how to legit check sneakers? No where does.. not stadium goods, not flight club, and def not stock X they are just looking for the obvious not when they actually update the shoe after the flaws are pointed out to the factory workers.

Charm is right though the only thing I would purchase is a shoe like the wings 1, it's new, it's gonna be obvious if they are fake this early in the game, and your less likely to see a fake pass through but give it like 5 months.

wow, stockx actually authenticated those? :x that is so blatant. not sure how they could let that slip past them

this woulda never made it past authentication on goat. even tho stockx apparently has more funding and sponsors, goat is actually a better site and more accurate with market pricing imo. this concerns me as i'm scheduled to receive jordan 1 wings tmrw, my 1st ever purchase from stockx.
its human error. GOAT allegedly sent someone wings 1's with upside down tongue tag so it can happen..

lol must be the dude who had those frags with the missing stitching... saw a legit pair when these first came out with that same missing part

Whoa.... that's a huge flaw. The original pics you posted looked good but I believe it's pretty clear cut at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom