Freck Billionaire arrested for selling that white...smh

people on his myspace page gettin at him

"I didnt know Billionaires sold crack eh?! lmao, obviously rap money aint long enough or you just werent getting #%#+. fake."

after listening to a couple more of his joints and watching a few more of his videos, i would like to take back my last statement

dude IS a cornball
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

people on his myspace page gettin at him

"I didnt know Billionaires sold crack eh?! lmao, obviously rap money aint long enough or you just werent getting #%#+. fake."
Damn........

Does he have anything else besides Fistful Of Dollars? I have that mixtape which is dope but i heard some song called Peanut Butter? I got the songs off theFab album and his latest mixtape but does anyone know where i can get other material from him

"The white B*#$%, got me rich like Federline"
eek.gif

I love how people love to %+++ on rappers who "talk about the life butdon't live it" but as soon as the truth comes to light.. everyone is like "what an idiot, why would he do that?"... people like that piss meoff
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by new york yanks

Does he have anything else besides Fistful Of Dollars? I have that mixtape which is dope but i heard some song called Peanut Butter? I got the songs off the Fab album and his latest mixtape but does anyone know where i can get other material from him

"The white B*#$%, got me rich like Federline"
eek.gif

Mo Cars Mo H.es OG
[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Peanut Butter[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Jawn[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Paul Cain -Jack Move feat. Red Cafe & Freck[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Fabolous -Pop Bottles feat Freck[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]are on Dj Relentless The Official Street Family Mixtape[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Stutter Gang[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Act Like Ya Know[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Drug Dealer[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Grind Hard[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]It's The Life[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]are floating around

and Fresh ... i feel you ... it's like they want you to live what you spit but if you get caught up for it ... "Why is he doing that ?" blah blah... corny ...
[/color]

the kid Jice anit tommy hil's son

i mean i don't know much about who freck was back in philly or if he's allowed back now, but his video was DEFINETLY shot right in philly and it lookslike the whole hood came out. i'd definetly be interested to know why fokls think he's not allowed back

I think the reason his name doesn't get shouted in the same vien as all the other philly rappers out nowadays is cause he got his %$! outta philly MAD longago. Dude was running around with various people for years like track master and gaffin %$! young gav ghost writing and just sitting in on sessions WAY beforereed dollaz voiced changed and joey jihad was gettin snuffed out in the streets.

I think ya'll don't understand what is goin on here. Dude got pinched in edgewater NJ, one of the richest areas in NJ, its all rich business people inhighrises and dumb expensive small homes, and smoe hip-hop business people like it out there as well. Its not the hood like, if son was selling drugs its aWHOLE different scenario then people here are presenting it.

real talk though the whole situation seems like some over zealous *@!* from the PD and court. They have yet to release how much he got pinched with, but hesgot a 150K bail with no 10% option while the other coD 5 stacks. THATS crazy, granted dude has wild priors but his open warrants still werent enough to get no150K bail with no 10% wjile the OTHER dude got 5, makes no sense.

I'm thinking that this is just edgewater PDs way of lettin the rapper types know its time to stop gettin comfortable in edgewater. Its obvious they usingthe music BS and youtube videos as grounds for holding son like that which is BS.

Anybody know where I can find that song "West Philly G" ? He gotta video for it and its dope

I tried to download "West Philly G" off his myspace but it's not working? Has anyone else been able to download it from his myspace?

Dude had been arrested lik 20 times b4 dis so im not suprised...but Fab will put a lawyer on the case and get him off then Fab will sign and drop freck'salbum....Streets will b all over

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I tried to download "West Philly G" off his myspace but it's not working? Has anyone else been able to download it from his myspace?

its not hard to get it off the myspace, im sure others got it but like dr0 said we need CDQ quality though

damn, i used to live in edgewater and cliffside.
winstons towers 2.
if you from bergen county then you already know.

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

damn, i used to live in edgewater and cliffside.
winstons towers 2.
if you from bergen county then you already know.

damn you must have BIG MONEY and i know that spot you lived at was looking nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...edgewater or cliffside condo is the move hopefully lateron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People can get at him all they want to, it just comes to show you how brainwashed those people are.
I dont doubt that Freck is getting paper, however i just think that so many people have these high expectations for most entertainers like all of them aregetting awhole lot of money.

I think that Freck is nice on the mic though.

Yeah Freck is out now

and he's going to have new material out and a tape in about a week and a half with the Kidd Domination...Free Download (well as if we dont always get itfree)

Back
Top Bottom