Freck Billionaire arrested for selling that white...smh

Someone post his video from The Comp Up #16.
I wanna see all the sh__ he's talking.
laugh.gif

funny thing is none of da philly rappers are really cool with eachother.....they don't even talk about eachother actually....

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Not true...

Philly rappers beef amongst each other a lot.

Word.

Reed, Joey, that fat %##! D Jones, Hollowman, all them _'s....
Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

most of the times i hear Freck spit i almost forget he's from Philly...he sound like a NY dude

Sound like a philly dude to me....He just don't have that super heavy accent like them other dudes....But when you hear him talk, it definitely comesout...

^ word .... me too.

Philly is more gritty.

He talk about the grind. But he brag his *** off too.

Yea all them Philly dudes be beefin . . . Its the crabs in a barrell thing . . . There's a lot of young talented spitters in Philly . . .

I read a article in Complex about Chic Raw, it was a real good article . . . I never heard Freck mentioned with any Philly dudes, I only knew him from !%%%%%with Fab . . . I never heard any of his solo ##*+ tho, but I'm goin throw some ##*+ on my ipod eventually . . .

What all is out there that's worth checkin?,

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Yea all them Philly dudes be beefin . . . Its the crabs in a barrell thing . . . There's a lot of young talented spitters in Philly . . .

I read a article in Complex about Chic Raw, it was a real good article . . . I never heard Freck mentioned with any Philly dudes, I only knew him from !%%%%% with Fab . . . I never heard any of his solo ##*+ tho, but I'm goin throw some ##*+ on my ipod eventually . . .

What all is out there that's worth checkin?,

A-Fistful-of-Dollars---The-Street-album-mid1377-large.jpg

i dont know what your standards are or what you bump..but he got FIRE production on this from Trackmasters, Just Blaze etc....i liked it for what it was buthe got better and hungrier to me after this

[color= rgb(51, 255, 255)]i never cared for fistful of dollars. i d/l it when it first came out. then again after isaw him on the comeup. and again tonight ... its just corny to me. he tries too hard to make catchy songs on it. the production is iight but nothing is
eek.gif
... and i can barely tolerate any of the hooks or features ...[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 255, 255)]its just corny to me. he tries too hard to make catchy songs on it.[/color]

yeah u definetly right, he was trying way too had with his punchline's...but for just a mixtape...the production compared to other dude's stuff andfeatures just for a free mixtape was fire

finally that mystery is solved
laugh.gif
i been wondering about it for awhilebut i guess dude JICE is the tommy hil kid ...in that last video posted you see jice talking in the MayB then you see Tommy in the clip with the Enzo...

I must be gettin' old because I aint never heard of this dude before. Son look like Andy Pettite after sliding head first into home plate. Looks like allthis drug talk finally materialize into reality for him. He'll have plenty of time to write rhymes now. Plus I heard jail brothers like chocolate chipcookies too....

Originally Posted by young dr0

[color= rgb(51, 255, 255)]i never cared for fistful of dollars. i d/l it when it first came out. then again after i saw him on the comeup. and again tonight ... its just corny to me. he tries too hard to make catchy songs on it. the production is iight but nothing is
eek.gif

Yep. I never liked that %$$@....

Son look like Andy Pettite after sliding head first into home plate.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

[color= rgb(51, 255, 255)]i never cared for fistful of dollars. i d/l it when it first came out. then again after i saw him on the comeup. and again tonight ... its just corny to me. he tries too hard to make catchy songs on it. the production is iight but nothing is
eek.gif

yea i wasnt feelin that mixtape either

Yeah, fistfull of dollars was kinda trash, I was hopin he would just come out with a mixtape with him spittin over other beats for about 20 tracks

i'm sorry...but i still cant believe this _ made a manual on how to cook crack
smh.gif
laugh.gif

_ had a dance and everything..showin _s skied out and $+%

Son look like Andy Pettite after sliding head first into home plate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinkin' more along the lines of chocolate dippin' dots.

But yeah, this dude could be done for a while if them crack videos are brought into the courtroom.

Back
Top Bottom