FREE $10 MLB.com GIFT CARD! OFFICIALLY DEAD!

Redeemed mine for the jacket after reading the last few responses.

Fingers crossed they dont cancel my order

Just got through for 2 hats...Did the codes just stop working for u guys or what? I just copied and pasted all the ones I had in, and it worked fine.

So pissed right now. Had three people try and do it at the same time and they all got stuck after clicking the yellow link. No code showed up for them and its still down. Grumblecakes like no other right now.

mean.gif
 Too late. Had $70 easy but wanted more.

what do you guys mean it doesnt work? i havent seen anthing on slickdeals..

Zyzz you're an idiot. It's not generating anymore codes therefore it's dead, however codes that were previously gifted can still be used. The same info is all over slickdeals :rolleyes

Damn I feel sorry for yall who didnt write the codes down

On the bright side, it feels good to finally catch one of these free type deals. That toys r us thing never works for me

Zyzz you're an idiot. It's not generating anymore codes therefore it's dead, however codes that were previously gifted can still be used. The same info is all over slickdeals :rolleyes

how am i an idiot, i didnt see anything about it being dead thats why i asked... :rolleyes

thing is i didnt get it from slick deals, i woke up to an email this morning from mlb about this then i searched online about getting more and found the thread on slick deals before it was a few pages long.

thing is i didnt get it from slick deals, i woke up to an email this morning from mlb about this then i searched online about getting more and found the thread on slick deals before it was a few pages long.

Lol I was just saying ur not an idiot and that dude is coming at u for no reason...YOU PUT US ON TO THIS!

i know, thanks i appreciate it. as long as some of you guys got stuff for free than its all good. i still got 2 codes left over, wish i got 2 more. i wanted to get a hat 100% free. oh well

if you guys want, the Adidas gift cards are stackable as well. $5 each...

its in the same app, you can gift to each other and what not. im not gonna bother. i just wanted to get some hats.

some people on slick deals actually got $100++ jerseys for free :lol:

its in the same app, you can gift to each other and what not. im not gonna bother. i just wanted to get some hats.
some people on slick deals actually got $100++ jerseys for free :lol:

That's what I was trying to do lol.

damn. came home and it's dead. :lol:

y'all should've copied and pasted your given codes. that's what i did, and the only one i have left still seems to work. :smile:

anyone wanna give me one of their extras? i can put it to good use. 8)

if you received codes earlier they should work 100%, i used mine a bit ago no problem including one with partial balance.

I just used 2 codes I got yesterday for a Chicago Bears On Field Cap and it came out to $17.xx shipped :smokin

Shout out to Zyzz for the info...

Back
Top Bottom