FREE $10 MLB.com GIFT CARD! OFFICIALLY DEAD!

shipping notification e-mails received :pimp:
copped cooperstown hat for $0.19 shipped and girlfriend copped $85 yankee jacket for $20 shipped

Last edited:
Shipping confirmation...

Thanks again OP.

How much time are some of you spending? I spent about 10 minutes total, got $30, got a fitted, and paid $3. Anything else seems like a major hassle

Yo this is still working because im still getting emails from homies who did me that favor.

Got shipping confirmation on my jacket and t shirt. 170 worth of good for free.99 :smokin

And I spent all of 10 mins doing this. Just sent out a bunch of emails to friends and family with the link and gave them instructions. Out of the 50 or so emails I sent, I got about 21 so far to do it

Yo this is still working because im still getting emails from homies who did me that favor.

Got shipping confirmation on my jacket and t shirt. 170 worth of good for free.99 :smokin

And I spent all of 10 mins doing this. Just sent out a bunch of emails to friends and family with the link and gave them instructions. Out of the 50 or so emails I sent, I got about 21 so far to do it

i dont have a facebook sadly other than the fakes i made so i cant ask anyone to do it for me :frown: :smh:

im mirin though, glad its still working and some of you are getting a crap load :x :smokin

can i haz one of your extras, please? :wow:

my brother has one in his wallet, but the code still won't load. :smh:

Last edited:
Well, got $20 from me and my wife.

Sent a mass email out, stating it wasn't spam. Let's see what I get out of it.

I could really, REALLY use the grey road Dodgers authentic. :lol:

wait it's up again? when did you get these codes?

its been up :lol:

its getting hard though since facebook is cracking down, i just changed my IP and ill see if it works again. wish me luck.

aiming for one more hat then im done :lol:

wait it's up again? when did you get these codes?

its been up :lol:

its getting hard though since facebook is cracking down, i just changed my IP and ill see if it works again. wish me luck.

aiming for one more hat then im done :lol:

smfh. my brother's code in his wallet still won't load up. :smh:

i'm gonna ask a couple more friends to do it then since it's up.

edit:

i only needed one more code to get another free hat, so i used my mom's. some of these 2012 all-star game hats are :wow: cheap even without these gift cards. :pimp:

here's a code that still has $2.68 on it. lol go nuts.

Last edited:
i think MLB is having 30% off SMH wish this happened earlier when i ordered stuff

i think i'm just gonna quit while i'm ahead. :lol:

two free hats is more than good enough lol. i feel like a bum asking people to join and to give me their codes at this point. :lol:

i think im done :frown: made a facebook and when i tried to claim the mlb it wouldnt let me :smh: not gonna try again

respect zyzz my free fitted is on its way. it shipped from damn hong kong though

just ordered a Yankees and Dodgers fitted for $3.62 shipped :pimp:

oh and i forgot use NEWSHOPPER for extra 15% off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom