|||| FREE 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 & iD |||| 2013 ||||

Nike Running
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Run 5+ v4

Assorted Colors
Style# 579959
$100
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Run 4.0 v3

Assorted Colors
Style# 579958
$95

Free 3.0 v5

Assorted Colors
Style# 580393
$110

Women's Free 5.0+

Assorted Colors
Style# 580591
$100

Women's Free 4.0 v3

Assorted Colors
Style# 580406
$90

Women's Free 3.0 v5

Assorted Colors
Style# 580392
$100

Free Run iD

Customize with NIKEiD
Style#

So many variations. :lol:

Free run+ 4 available on nikeid now. Order today (4 days before the GR) with this link: http://click.official.nike.com/?qs=...19638893c8eed0d570c00f72e5c3c9b8432a4dd6ce62d
thank you...
smokin.gif

Don't mean to detour the thread but I got to see these in person yesterday. Beautiful. They were the pro bowl editions.

Messing around with some of the iD cws I did for the 2s and 3s...

Just like last year, I'm diggin' the 3.0 upper more than the 5.0.

Last edited:
I think I'll order one pair with a 3.0 upper eventually. Gotta see how the samples look...

Not exactly free runs but i spotted the Flex Run 2s in my local sports authority flyer. Still holding that $80 retail which isn't bad.

I'm a nike tester and last summer they gave me a pair of the new 4.0's to test. That new mesh with the vertical lines is actually very comfortable. Its very stretchy and soft, doesn't irritate your skin or cause blisters. Doesn't crease either. Its very elastic-like in that it stretches but always returns to its original shape and size. Aestetically, I don't think it looks as good as regular mesh, but performance wise, its an upgrade for people that actually run in them. I don't like the exposed flywire look on the FR4 either, but hopefully the ID options are extensive.

Also, from looking at those ID promo shots, those look like the regular mesh like last year. So maybe on ID you'll have the choice of which mesh to use.

Good eye! I also noticed the iD rendering (FR4 upper) doesn't have the DFW on the heel area.

Yeah, the 3.0 is upper is legit! The outsole is great too. I've been iDing so many colorways this evening, lol.

I saw the samples today, and they're NICE! Oh the FR4s have standard mesh and DO NOT HAVE a tongue. :D I should've taken pics... :smh:

Spotted these on IG

It looks like they scrapped pinstriped material... :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm still very underwhelmed by these.

I really, really hope the tongue doesn't slide like the 3s did.

Last edited:
So they scrapped those lines on toe box?? Is that official? Didnt mind em. They were different.that flywire is what makes em stick out from the older free runs. My 3s are beat so these are autocopped for my yearly beaters. Cant wait

I'm still very underwhelmed by these.

I really, really hope the tongue doesn't slide like the 3s did.

It won't. :D A "tongue" may look present, but it's actually attached to the upper.

So they scrapped those lines on toe box?? Is that official? Didnt mind em. They were different.that flywire is what makes em stick out from the older free runs. My 3s are beat so these are autocopped for my yearly beaters. Cant wait

I'm not sure about the GRs, but the iDs have standard mesh.

Question: What color is Dark Sea to y'all? Green, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom