|||| FREE 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 & iD |||| 2013 ||||

I'm starting to like the 4.0 v3
glasses.gif

i saw these in person today too.

i didn't realize that they had not officially released yet. they look good in person, very reminiscent of the 2's material wise. they seemed super light to me when i picked them up. dfw still looks out of place.

ill try and run back tomorrow and get some pics

i went back to try a pair on.

the toe box area is SUPER tight. i have never had to size up in any of my nikes, but these would be unwearable if i bought tts.

tried a half size up, it was MUCH better. still tight on the upper dorsal side of the foot.

fr2's, to me, are much more comfortable.

I like the red and whites.

IMO, nike will make color ways if not the same, def something similar to your IDs.

I like the red and whites.

IMO, nike will make color ways if not the same, def something similar to your IDs.

yea I was leaning more towards the red cw but I have a coupon code that makes these around $100 so I might just go ahead and get them

FR2 are 4.0, that's a fact from Nike running reps.

I'm legit sad they aren't called Free Runs anymore. They will forever be that in my heart though.

I swear, I've never put more mileage on any shoes other than my Frees. I can't wait for this damn shoe to drop. I really hope they bring it back from the FR3.

Probably a long shot, but anyone know where I can score these in a 9 wmns? Trying to cop as a present but Im having no luck. Style # I believe is 510643-301. Any leads on these would be greatly appreciated.

Probably a long shot, but anyone know where I can score these in a 9 wmns? Trying to cop as a present but Im having no luck. Style # I believe is 510643-301. Any leads on these would be greatly appreciated.

Have you called Nikes customer service to see if they are sitting in an outlet somewhere? A decent amount of FR3 ended up in outlets in spots so that's one of your best bets.

If not maybe runningwarehouse.com and a few other tech running sites?

Thanks for the reply. Actually haven't tried customer service. Anyone have that number? Also, I'm assuming I just provide them with the style number correct?

My biggest problem with the frees is the durability. After 100 miles these turn to dust. I need them to last!

Thanks for the reply. Actually haven't tried customer service. Anyone have that number? Also, I'm assuming I just provide them with the style number correct?

Yep. I don't know the number but speak with a rep and they'll help you out.

My biggest problem with the frees is the durability. After 100 miles these turn to dust. I need them to last!

What do you mean turn to dust exactly? I've had my frees last longer than any other shoes I've worn, ever!

Really?!

My OG FR1s have ~400mi on them, and they're still good to run in. If you want durability, track down a pair of LunarEclipse1s. With those, I've logged ~1,200mi on a single pair. I plan on retiring them at 1,250. :smokin

Last edited:
Sportsauthority just got some colors of the 5.0 in

if you can find them instores

Last edited:
I honestly am not sure....but i kinda would doubt it since they just released there. But might be worth a try?

Ok, they don't literally turn to dust but the black pods on the bottom literally fall off and the bottom of the soles are completely flat. I've come to learn that when it comes to performance and quality, nike running shoes are not the cream of the crop

Back
Top Bottom