Free Altec Lansing Octiv Duo Speaker for Ipod/Iphone/Ipad vol. groupon deal!

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

is the code not working for anyone? it says invalid code

really dude?

really?
indifferent.gif

Im on the phone holding for customer service. I gave in the wait is killing me. Ill let you guys know what they say!

Originally Posted by rulo8a23

Im on the phone holding for customer service. I gave in the wait is killing me. Ill let you guys know what they say!

try not to blow up your spot....they been cancelling people's orders when they call in....so just to let you know

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by rulo8a23

try not to blow up your spot....they been cancelling people's orders when they call in....so just to let you know

Never mind will take my chances and wait

laugh.gif
damn
None of these orders will be shipped. I just spoke to Altec Lansing customer service and they said they received hundreds of orders using the groupon code that was meant for 1 Person Only to use after purchasing the code from Groupon directly.
I had ordered 3 and even verified my order with Altec the day I placed it, even mentioning that it seemed "too good to be true", and at the time was told it was valid.
The woman I spoke with today however burst the bubble and told me how the code had been used "hundreds & hundreds" of times, and NONE of them will be fulfilled.
Sorry folks...there is no Santa Clause.

http://deals.woot.com/dea...-ipod-iphone?sort=newest

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
damn
None of these orders will be shipped. I just spoke to Altec Lansing
customer service and they said they received hundreds of orders using
the groupon code that was meant for 1 Person Only to use after
purchasing the code from Groupon directly.

I had ordered 3 and even verified my order with Altec the day I placed
it, even mentioning that it seemed "too good to be true", and at the
time was told it was valid.

The woman I spoke with today however burst the bubble and told me how
the code had been used "hundreds & hundreds" of times, and NONE of
them will be fulfilled.

Sorry folks...there is no Santa Clause.
http://deals.woot.com/dea...-ipod-iphone?sort=newest

I just checked my card statement online and they gave me back the payment lol.

However, they never sent me a cancellation email.
So guys, check your card statement online to see if they refunded your money

My card didnt even get charged

still in progress..... but Im not counting on it

oh well

Originally Posted by MrBrown

oh well

Oh believe me, it looks like I didn't get a charge at all. But a few days ago it was pending. The company doesn't even show up anymore.
pretty sure you did get a "charge" but they removed it. Making it seem like it never happened.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Someone hook me up. Pleaseeeee. Sick of having people over for parties and listening to them @%#%^ about the music being too low.

Quit being cheap and buy the dock for $50 off amazon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

oh well
i'm in the same boat as you. if it gets cancelled, oh well. i tried.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BDavis5

for those that got their orders cancelled, what time did you guys place your order?

dude it doesn't matter, everyone is getting their money refunded
even if they didn't get a cancellation e-mail

Still haven't got a cancellation email and they still haven't refunded my money. Still staying optimistic
grin.gif

Saw my CC statement and no shipping confirmation and no refund.

If I don't see anything by Tuesday then I'm going to call (could care less if its refunded or not), this is taking too long.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Saw my CC statement and no shipping confirmation and no refund.

If I don't see anything by Tuesday then I'm going to call (could care less if its refunded or not), this is taking too long.

hook me up shun

for everyone saying that they got refunded, do you actually see a charge and then a credit on your account, or did it just disappear? if it just disappeared, then that doesnt mean they refunded you, it just means they didnt submit the charge within 3 days. I am still holding out hope cuz my order doesnt say cancelled yet.

Originally Posted by DaBulls23

for everyone saying that they got refunded, do you actually see a charge and then a credit on your account, or did it just disappear? if it just disappeared, then that doesnt mean they refunded you, it just means they didnt submit the charge within 3 days. I am still holding out hope cuz my order doesnt say cancelled yet.

ok, it just disappeared then...lol i aint getting it, so forget it...and I already posted a quote from the guy who spoke to customer service

Back
Top Bottom