Free Altec Lansing Octiv Duo Speaker for Ipod/Iphone/Ipad vol. groupon deal!

im just gonna leave this here... for those doubters. got this email at 11:46 am

5wcad0.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no cancelation as of 1:09 am

I ordered this right after it hit. Got the cancellation notice this afternoon.
Nobody is actually going to get it.  I'll sure fight them, though. 
devil.gif

No cancellation for me yet either. Ordered 3 total between 2 orders. I think it might me the magic number
pimp.gif

If I had to guess, I'd assume you're not in the clear until you get an 'order shipped' email. Hope I get mine soon
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

im just gonna leave this here... for those doubters. got this email at 11:46 am

5wcad0.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no cancelation as of 1:09 am
Four though?
30123181-disapoint-reaction.gif

I haven't got a cancellation (it's been about 24 hours since i ordered) email yet either ordered mine yesterday around 640 am

Assuming I will get it today though

^ Ordered mine around 6:30 am and still no cancellation. Hopefully we made the cut
ohwell.gif

Does anyone actually own this tho? Is it any good?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

no more
mad.gif

it died 24 hours ago, stop trying to do anything now lol
and even if you did ordered yesterday, they're sending out cancellation e-mails

I did this a few weeks ago when Groupon first put it up, I had my speaker within a week.

It’s a really cool little device, puts out good sound and I love how the remote attaches to the back of the speakers so you don’t lose it.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Why would they even have a coupon code like that though?

Doesn't make good business sense.

One thing that it does do, is it gets an Altec Lansing product in your home. I have never bought anything from them, never visited their website. Now that I have this, I will check out their website periodically and possibly buy something else.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I haven't got a cancellation (it's been about 24 hours since i ordered) email yet either ordered mine yesterday around 640 am

Assuming I will get it today though

Same here

i just checked my bank account and they charged me $25 for the 4, i bought. i dont really know why ill call later and see whats up.

i just checked my bank account and they charged me $25 for the 4, i bought. i dont really know why ill call later and see whats up.

I have been charged 5.30 for the first order (1 item) and 5.30 for the second order (5 items)

Still no cancellation email.  Not going to call or ask just in case it goes through

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I have been charged 5.30 for the first order (1 item) and 5.30 for the second order (5 items)

Still no cancellation email.  Not going to call or ask just in case it goes through

yeah they sent me an EMAIL saying $5.00 BUT my ACCOUNT say $25
im not going to front im shook to call also, just incase.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah my account got charged two separate times for $5.30

I just want, in like 4 days, to walk up to my door and there are 6 ipod docks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My order is also still in progress.. BOTH of them. i didn't mean to be greedy, at first i ordered just one.. til everyone came with the " got my 5 "
eek.gif
.. at first i was
30t6p3b.gif
, til i tried
nerd.gif
.. nd it worked lol
laugh.gif

.. still no cancellation, i was expecting an email.. didn't receive so i logged onto the website nd still in progress
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

btw don't need them all.. 1 is just fine for me i wouldn't mind hooking up a NYnter, No charge .. Happy birthday bros !! .. wish us luck
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom