Free Altec Lansing Octiv Duo Speaker for Ipod/Iphone/Ipad vol. groupon deal!

Max number of uses 
frown.gif

I wanted to put this on my night stand for a lil mood music

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by leothegod

i just got a confirmation e-mail for 4. 
eek.gif

i thought i only ordered 1...
laugh.gif

the hell am i going to do with the extra's?

I'll pay you the shipping costs. Please hook it up
Anyone else that ends up with more than 1 and doesn't want them please hook a brother up. PM me
same here. Mine got shut down. i'd pay Shipping plus extra $$ for one of those. Anyone who got an extra, lemme know

i selected 2 and my email says 3 plus the first one i ordered...

i'm really just waiting on my email its been cancelled
laugh.gif

OK so I got a call from their customer service desk telling me this is a fraudulent coupon. Great
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

I bought 5 and I don't even own any apple devices
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
the people who posted on the last page are mad at you

not mad but i'll pay extra if you want to sell it to me. I'll do meetups in NYC if anyone wants to make a littl;e $$. Lemme know Gents

Originally Posted by jbv1

OK so I got a call from their customer service desk telling me this is a fraudulent coupon. Great
frown.gif

eek.gif
what?
I mean it was a goupon deal of some sort.  Something was obviously mixed up.  But i don't think the code was fraudulent.  It was set up at some point for a groupon deal.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by jbv1

frown.gif

eek.gif
what?
I mean it was a goupon deal of some sort.  Something was obviously mixed up.  But i don't think the code was fraudulent.  It was set up at some point for a groupon deal.

Not what i was told by the customer service.

^^^ what did customer service tell you exactly?

Coupon is real but only 3 units per person so i changed my order from 5 to 3.

so now I'm seeing that people who ordered it just received a cancellation e-mail.
(this was just a few minutes ago)
The order I placed last night was just cancelled.

They cancelled my order too. I only ordered one, but they felt the need to send me two emails to get their point across.
Just got my cancellation email from Altec Lansing.

My order with next day shipping just got cancelled.

People ordering a dozen of these at a time and other ridiculous numbers are why we can never have nice things 
frown.gif

LOL, well guys...expect to receive a cancellation e-mail soon if you haven't received it yet...

people at other messageboards are now receiving the e-mail

oh well lol

I wonder if the people (like me) who got charged full pop will get cancellation notices. I'm still on hold with customer service -

Back
Top Bottom