FREE DORITOS !!!!!! fake or real

i didnt see this posted anywhere

so i got this email from my bro .....

These coupons won't work at Harris teeter as they will not accept internet coupons
for free items. But Walmart & Target here I come!!!!

Sending this to everyone!! This is a great coupon if you like Doritos!!!
It truly is FREE!!! There are six coupons on each sheet - can print or
forward as many as you like!! No gimmick!! It works on any flavor and
since it's good for up to $5.00, it works on the family size bag as well!
Forward it on - enjoy!

basically to me they look like the AMP ones and we all know how that turned out
laugh.gif
so lets get on this NT

the email i got are in pdf form and there are like 6 of them attached to each other like the amp were i havent tried these yet but i will soon after i get off of work.

Some of these are real believe it or not. Idk about the one you posted but the coupon i have looks the same
These is also one for pepsi 12packs, free mountain dew ftw

Originally Posted by ksprull

Some of these are real believe it or not. Idk about the one you posted but the coupon i have looks the same
These is also one for pepsi 12packs, free mountain dew ftw

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Saw this on a co workers desk today ....printed out in full color and everything...was tempted to ask for a copy..

worked at CVS but they sometimes dont even read the coupon for it and didnt charge me tax for the big family bag but places like target and other people who actually read the directions and follow through with sending it to their headquarters do run the risk of getting an email stating to not accept the coupon cuz the same thing happened with the monster (used for a good 2 months then it didnt let the computer use it and then the employee just looked at the coupon chuckled a little bit and tell me nah)

Fake, saw this on a bulletin at work lol. I'm tempted to try to see if it even rings up.

these are banned at Kroger..I work there, and we got a memo saying not to take em. But Cashier's are dumb enough anyway.

Back
Top Bottom