FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

one being delivered to my zipcode today, this would be great considering it looks like I'll have a deadbeat SS.

Originally Posted by byeehaaw

are we supposed to be expecting email confirmations?  I believe the initial batch of users to receive them did, but after has anyone gotten a confirmation?

everyone that has gotten a laptop has not received an email.

are we supposed to be expecting email confirmations?  I believe the initial batch of users to receive them did, but after has anyone gotten a confirmation?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I didn't get it
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I didn't get it
tired.gif
frown.gif

Guess it wasnt meant to be. One with a ETA of today to my small zipcode and nothing. My area is so not into computers or the like.. Im guessing UPS, but maybe some are sent FEDEX?

Guess it wasnt meant to be. One with a ETA of today to my small zipcode and nothing. My area is so not into computers or the like.. Im guessing UPS, but maybe some are sent FEDEX?

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Omg I'm heated 
mad.gif

I signed up on Saturday and I even mentioned n the post it was weird I didnt get a confirmation page.

But I signed up again other a diff name and still no confirmation so I figured it was the norm. 

So I've been sitting here today checking that tracking page to see if any were mailed out to my address and then 

after browsing the SD thread found out that if you went over the 140 character description limit then when you submitted it didnt accept your 

app and didnt even tell you, just let you think you applied. So i just redid it and got the confirmation page, 2 days later 
mad.gif
mad.gif
well damn, i kinda made it long, i figured it would say something if i went over 140 lol

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Omg I'm heated 
mad.gif

I signed up on Saturday and I even mentioned n the post it was weird I didnt get a confirmation page.

But I signed up again other a diff name and still no confirmation so I figured it was the norm. 

So I've been sitting here today checking that tracking page to see if any were mailed out to my address and then 

after browsing the SD thread found out that if you went over the 140 character description limit then when you submitted it didnt accept your 

app and didnt even tell you, just let you think you applied. So i just redid it and got the confirmation page, 2 days later 
mad.gif
mad.gif
well damn, i kinda made it long, i figured it would say something if i went over 140 lol

thanks for talking about confirmation page. i never got one, glad i read this and went and redid it before it was to late!

thanks for talking about confirmation page. i never got one, glad i read this and went and redid it before it was to late!

Somebody in my lil town received one on the 10th
nerd.gif
eek.gif
we're the even out that early??!?!?

Somebody in my lil town received one on the 10th
nerd.gif
eek.gif
we're the even out that early??!?!?

two went to my zip before i even signed up. looks like the last one sent was the 16?

two went to my zip before i even signed up. looks like the last one sent was the 16?

Back
Top Bottom