FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

I think I filled out the app the first time I saw the post on here. Damn
30t6p3b.gif

if you signed up in the last week or so and they DO pick you, you probably wont be gettin' one anytime soon. so yall can just stop with the looking up your zip codes now
laugh.gif

if you signed up in the last week or so and they DO pick you, you probably wont be gettin' one anytime soon. so yall can just stop with the looking up your zip codes now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i keep checking 

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i keep checking 

Me too. 3 were delivered last week, and one is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow in my city.
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Me too. 3 were delivered last week, and one is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow in my city.
pimp.gif

frown.gif

No luck on the 2 to my zip today, but one more is scheduled for tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

No luck on the 2 to my zip today, but one more is scheduled for tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

NONE OF THESE IS COMING TO THE HOOD

THEY ALL BE IN THE SUBURBS...LEAST IN FLORIDA CASE

NONE OF THESE IS COMING TO THE HOOD

THEY ALL BE IN THE SUBURBS...LEAST IN FLORIDA CASE

yup none got sent to my zip code home 90003
2 got shipped to my zip here 20772...but they werent mine
frown.gif

yup none got sent to my zip code home 90003
2 got shipped to my zip here 20772...but they werent mine
frown.gif

I signed up the day or day after it went live. Not a single one shipped to my  zip.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

I signed up the day or day after it went live. Not a single one shipped to my  zip.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by bonde111

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
I signed up the minute dude on the Google livestream gave us the link to do it. Still haven't gotten squat. 

Originally Posted by bonde111

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
I signed up the minute dude on the Google livestream gave us the link to do it. Still haven't gotten squat. 

Back
Top Bottom