FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

i think this thing is done
30t6p3b.gif
they havent shipped any out in awhile

New shipment has been sent out and quite a few people on the main sites following these are receiving theirs today, good luck again to all.

New shipment has been sent out and quite a few people on the main sites following these are receiving theirs today, good luck again to all.

This is not done, I spoke with a Google developer who had one of these laptops on Monday, and He said new shipments would be heading out soon. Also He said newer versions that will given away are coming in the future.

This is not done, I spoke with a Google developer who had one of these laptops on Monday, and He said new shipments would be heading out soon. Also He said newer versions that will given away are coming in the future.

[h2]Google CR-48′s Now Shipping Again[/h2]
Posted by Nigel Mabandla on January 25, 2011 in Netbooks, Press Releases · Comments (10)

timthumb.php

1diggdigg

At last Google’s CR-48 Chrome Notebooks are now shipping! In an article we published last week we referenced a  tweet by Sundar Pichai which revealed that more shipments would be made before month end :
Yes we will have another batch that will ship out this month. Should be an exciting few months ahead.

It’s no secret that tens of thousands of potential beta testers have been left in limbo over the last few weeks. Google (during their Chrome event last year) promised to ship out a staggering 60,000 of these devices to aspiring early adopters. Already the CR-48 is a hot commodity; some are even willing to buy it on eBay. Perhaps this demonstrates the potential growth of Chrome OS after launch.
[h4]People are beginning to receive their CR-48′s[/h4]
While I was browsing through our Chrome OS forums I came across a number of individuals who are claiming to have received a Chrome Notebook in the last few days. Here are a couple of tweets shared by a forum user (klobster) which indicate that Google has indeed begun shipments once more:
[h4]Will the shipments show on the tracker?[/h4]
According to A. Gamer (the developer of the CR-48 tracker) there is no hard evidence in the form of tracking or reference numbers to show that shipments have actually begun. Here is an except of a post he made in the forums in response to another user’s questions:
Course, still no confirmation on anything shipping yet (i.e. no new tracking/reference numbers), so at this point the tracker doesn’t have anything to update anyway.

Even so this does not discount the fact that many people are reporting to have recieved their device in the last few days. All this means is that the CR-48 tracker will begin reflecting the shipments when tracking and reference numbers are available; hence do not be alarmed if you see a CR-48 at your door step tomorrow morning.
[h4]Chrome notebooks now come with vinyl skins![/h4]
Yes, you heard right! Google is now shipping CR-48′s with cool vinyl stickers/decals. It seems like they are not pulling any stops with their PR campaign. The Chrome Source received a couple of pictures from a user who found an extra little surprise when they opened their box:

CR-48-Shipping-Stickers.jpg

ChromeOSSite

[h2]Google CR-48′s Now Shipping Again[/h2]
Posted by Nigel Mabandla on January 25, 2011 in Netbooks, Press Releases · Comments (10)

timthumb.php

1diggdigg

At last Google’s CR-48 Chrome Notebooks are now shipping! In an article we published last week we referenced a  tweet by Sundar Pichai which revealed that more shipments would be made before month end :
Yes we will have another batch that will ship out this month. Should be an exciting few months ahead.

It’s no secret that tens of thousands of potential beta testers have been left in limbo over the last few weeks. Google (during their Chrome event last year) promised to ship out a staggering 60,000 of these devices to aspiring early adopters. Already the CR-48 is a hot commodity; some are even willing to buy it on eBay. Perhaps this demonstrates the potential growth of Chrome OS after launch.
[h4]People are beginning to receive their CR-48′s[/h4]
While I was browsing through our Chrome OS forums I came across a number of individuals who are claiming to have received a Chrome Notebook in the last few days. Here are a couple of tweets shared by a forum user (klobster) which indicate that Google has indeed begun shipments once more:
[h4]Will the shipments show on the tracker?[/h4]
According to A. Gamer (the developer of the CR-48 tracker) there is no hard evidence in the form of tracking or reference numbers to show that shipments have actually begun. Here is an except of a post he made in the forums in response to another user’s questions:
Course, still no confirmation on anything shipping yet (i.e. no new tracking/reference numbers), so at this point the tracker doesn’t have anything to update anyway.

Even so this does not discount the fact that many people are reporting to have recieved their device in the last few days. All this means is that the CR-48 tracker will begin reflecting the shipments when tracking and reference numbers are available; hence do not be alarmed if you see a CR-48 at your door step tomorrow morning.
[h4]Chrome notebooks now come with vinyl skins![/h4]
Yes, you heard right! Google is now shipping CR-48′s with cool vinyl stickers/decals. It seems like they are not pulling any stops with their PR campaign. The Chrome Source received a couple of pictures from a user who found an extra little surprise when they opened their box:

CR-48-Shipping-Stickers.jpg

ChromeOSSite

WOW!!! One shipped to my zip, and I stay on an island full of old retired people, hope I didnt get got! smh

WOW!!! One shipped to my zip, and I stay on an island full of old retired people, hope I didnt get got! smh

2 are being shipped to my zip as of right now...i've gave up hope.

DestinationWeightShippedETAService
BROOKLYN, NY 112366.00 lbs1/262/01Ground

2 are being shipped to my zip as of right now...i've gave up hope.

DestinationWeightShippedETAService

Back
Top Bottom