Originally Posted by reener

is Fed Ex or UPS delivering these NY BX area to be exact
nerd.gif
?

ups for ground
fed-ex for 2 day shipping

i believe

Originally Posted by SamB

For everybody who have got a package, when was the app(s) turned in?

not really understanding your question but, from google chrome browser on my mac and when 1st signed on to the cr-48 all my settings were just there. apps, address, bookmarks everything that i had on the browser on my mac was on the cr-48 its truly cloud computer with no hassle. Its like i had the owned the computer before in the past.

not really understanding your question but, from google chrome browser on my mac and when 1st signed on to the cr-48 all my settings were just there. apps, address, bookmarks everything that i had on the browser on my mac was on the cr-48 its truly cloud computer with no hassle. Its like i had the owned the computer before in the past.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I think he's asking for those that did receive a cr-48, when did they submit their application into Google. 

I think he's asking for those that did receive a cr-48, when did they submit their application into Google. 

oh mines was exactly the 1st day when they released the program. I did it 4x though 3 as Individual and one as a Developer.

oh mines was exactly the 1st day when they released the program. I did it 4x though 3 as Individual and one as a Developer.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

submitted 2/1/11
recieved 2/2/11
idk what i want to do with it yet...

submitted 2/1/11
recieved 2/2/11

Originally Posted by seniosoul

submitted 2/1/11
recieved 2/2/11

Lol not likely..

submitted 2/1/11
recieved 2/2/11

Lol not likely..

Originally Posted by KickHead23

submitted 2/1/11
recieved 2/2/11

Lol not likely..
tagged pics, do i need to provide them?

submitted 2/1/11
recieved 2/2/11

Lol not likely..

submitted 2/1/11
recieved 2/2/11

Lol not likely..

Yes please

submitted 2/1/11
recieved 2/2/11

Lol not likely..

Yes please

87d25c9470bd2ed8d8aaf28a930c9db2c38568f.jpg
f73256a483b4ce1fddeac0a5a48381ce11aca0f.jpg
a4135466462bbdcce9c2da22ab2667500a705ab.jpg
pimp.gif
i would have had the NT web page pulled up, but im not signing in on that crap right now, gonna take it apart first.

87d25c9470bd2ed8d8aaf28a930c9db2c38568f.jpg
f73256a483b4ce1fddeac0a5a48381ce11aca0f.jpg
a4135466462bbdcce9c2da22ab2667500a705ab.jpg
pimp.gif
i would have had the NT web page pulled up, but im not signing in on that crap right now, gonna take it apart first.

^um......................................W.......T.............F???
seriously? they sent that $#%# in 1 day?
mad.gif
hella vexed right now

Back
Top Bottom