FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

^um......................................W.......T.............F???
seriously? they sent that $#%# in 1 day?
mad.gif
hella vexed right now

Team Cr-48.......Just saying. Dude why would you pull it apart? You void the warrantyif you do. Plus you can check you videos of people who have done that already. Put it to good use they really want this chrome os to take off.

Team Cr-48.......Just saying. Dude why would you pull it apart? You void the warrantyif you do. Plus you can check you videos of people who have done that already. Put it to good use they really want this chrome os to take off.

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
1 day and they give you one while i signed up month ago smh never win free giveaways
I signed up months ago to.. in December i signed up 3 times.
Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by seniosoul

at the same time i made this post... i also finished filling out the application for it.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../10309805#...-10309805

I aint even mad boss
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
mad.gif
your gonna get whats coming to you real soon
mad.gif
im not gonna use it until i take it apart to see what the hardware consists of, please believe i got my soldering gun cocked; anything gps related gonna get shot.
go sign up again... like someone mentioned before it depends on how you feel out the application, and i'll co-sign that.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
1 day and they give you one while i signed up month ago smh never win free giveaways

at the same time i made this post... i also finished filling out the application for it.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../10309805#...-10309805

I aint even mad boss
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
mad.gif
your gonna get whats coming to you real soon
mad.gif
im not gonna use it until i take it apart to see what the hardware consists of, please believe i got my soldering gun cocked; anything gps related gonna get shot.
go sign up again... like someone mentioned before it depends on how you feel out the application, and i'll co-sign that.

mad.gif
hella vexed right now
!#$@$% I'M SALT. 

mad.gif
hella vexed right now
!#$@$% I'M SALT. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
BINGO.. They are still sending these out to those who applied in december only, I have been following several sites with people posting when they have received them and everyone is reporting they signed up in december. So although you signed up yesterday and received it today or whatever the case, thats not why you got it. Your submission from December is the one that got you the CR-48. Congrats though, can't wait. Load OSX on it for fun. Keep us posted. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
BINGO.. They are still sending these out to those who applied in december only, I have been following several sites with people posting when they have received them and everyone is reporting they signed up in december. So although you signed up yesterday and received it today or whatever the case, thats not why you got it. Your submission from December is the one that got you the CR-48. Congrats though, can't wait. Load OSX on it for fun. Keep us posted. 

Originally Posted by xanadu one

do you remember what you said in the "tell us why you would be a good candidate."?
-I love the internet-

"Chrome OS is for people who live on the web"
2r75v93.png

Originally Posted by xanadu one

do you remember what you said in the "tell us why you would be a good candidate."?
-I love the internet-

"Chrome OS is for people who live on the web"
2r75v93.png

Back
Top Bottom