FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

Originally Posted by Carver

Got mines a week ago
pimp.gif
too bad it's internet only

Pics or ducktales......If you do have it, how much you want for it
wink.gif

Oh btw i tried that package tracker is say 1 will be coming in my zip code, nt'ers pray that its me. I really want this thing. I signed up twice.

Got mines a week ago
pimp.gif

wink.gif

Oh btw i tried that package tracker is say 1 will be coming in my zip code, nt'ers pray that its me. I really want this thing. I signed up twice.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Got mines a week ago
pimp.gif

wink.gif

when did you sign up?

Got mines a week ago
pimp.gif

wink.gif

when did you sign up?

Companies like these don't want JUST google type users. Marketing groups and other informational studies want all types of different people or there is no variety. So putting google for every answer is probably a backwards way of going about it. Just saying

Companies like these don't want JUST google type users. Marketing groups and other informational studies want all types of different people or there is no variety. So putting google for every answer is probably a backwards way of going about it. Just saying

signed up.. should be getting mines before xmas (i specifically stated that i need this laptop as a present for my GF since i am broke and she will leave me if i dont get her anything for xmas
frown.gif
)

signed up.. should be getting mines before xmas (i specifically stated that i need this laptop as a present for my GF since i am broke and she will leave me if i dont get her anything for xmas
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Got mines a week ago
pimp.gif

wink.gif

when did you sign up?

A week ago, the only thing is do they send some kind of email that you'll be getting one, or they surprise you when the mailman rings your doorbell.

DestinationWeightShippedETAService
BROOKLYN, NY 112366.00 lbs12/1412/20Ground

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Got mines a week ago
pimp.gif

wink.gif

when did you sign up?

A week ago, the only thing is do they send some kind of email that you'll be getting one, or they surprise you when the mailman rings your doorbell.

DestinationWeightShippedETAService
BROOKLYN, NY 112366.00 lbs12/1412/20Ground

Originally Posted by proper english

frown.gif
)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

frown.gif
)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom