FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

Spoiler [+]
haters_gonna_hate-bit.gif

Thanks. Can anyone with a laptop give us a quick review of how good the laptop is so far?

I don't think I'm gonna get one because I was honest and said I was gonna use it to look at pron.

Thanks. Can anyone with a laptop give us a quick review of how good the laptop is so far?

I don't think I'm gonna get one because I was honest and said I was gonna use it to look at pron.

ups stopped in front of my place and dropped off something to my neighbors. mad.

ups stopped in front of my place and dropped off something to my neighbors. mad.

Just applied again. Told em if they aint send me one, I was gon buy a Macbook Air
laugh.gif
. Hope I get at least one of the kajillion I requested

Just applied again. Told em if they aint send me one, I was gon buy a Macbook Air
laugh.gif
. Hope I get at least one of the kajillion I requested

OMG !!!!! THANK YOU BASED GOD 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I just got mines in the mail today, funny story too my moms was supposed to get a package so she had my grandmother wait at our house for it, since everyone would be gone.

I come home from class 20 min ago and she tells me i had a package i looked at it and automatically knew what it was, i opened it and there it was a lovely free CR-48 
pimp.gif

just be patient everyone you should get yours soon enough (if i got one then i know other will i tend not to be so lucky with these sorta thing 
ohwell.gif

and i put my application in like when this thread first started will post pics soon.

OMG !!!!! THANK YOU BASED GOD 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I just got mines in the mail today, funny story too my moms was supposed to get a package so she had my grandmother wait at our house for it, since everyone would be gone.

I come home from class 20 min ago and she tells me i had a package i looked at it and automatically knew what it was, i opened it and there it was a lovely free CR-48 
pimp.gif

just be patient everyone you should get yours soon enough (if i got one then i know other will i tend not to be so lucky with these sorta thing 
ohwell.gif

and i put my application in like when this thread first started will post pics soon.

enjoy Brother ^ When did you sign up ???? and what did you put for the reason on wanting the CR-48

enjoy Brother ^ When did you sign up ???? and what did you put for the reason on wanting the CR-48

i signed up like around the end of december or maybe the same day i seen this thread
laugh.gif

i just put that i already use chrome as my main browser and that i like the innovations and the expansion of Googles technologies.

i signed up like around the end of december or maybe the same day i seen this thread
laugh.gif

i just put that i already use chrome as my main browser and that i like the innovations and the expansion of Googles technologies.

Back
Top Bottom