FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

yo !$* is goin on, someone please explain to me.

if you sign up for the pilot program, will i be guaranteed to have a google netbook but with without some sort of privacy lol?

just got a package at the door and was wondering what the hell it was...i thought i ordered something and completely forgot about it. turns out i got the laptop!!!!! dunno when i signed up, because i never thought i had a serious chance of getting one. of course niketalk was the first website i went to. this is pretty cool. hope you guys get yours.

just got a package at the door and was wondering what the hell it was...i thought i ordered something and completely forgot about it. turns out i got the laptop!!!!! dunno when i signed up, because i never thought i had a serious chance of getting one. of course niketalk was the first website i went to. this is pretty cool. hope you guys get yours.

i applied a while ago i said i loved the latest tech and have had various android phones, and use google chrome on a daily basis bla bla bla

didnt get %%%$
laugh.gif

i applied a while ago i said i loved the latest tech and have had various android phones, and use google chrome on a daily basis bla bla bla

didnt get %%%$
laugh.gif

still havent gotten one, looked in the slickdeals thread and multiple people have received more than 1
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by Tai My Js Kah

Just watched the UPS truck pass by my house without even stopping. Yea, im jelly.

mad.gif
UPS truck stopped in front of my house left a package that looked EXACTLY like a Google laptop but it ended up being some cosmetic stuff for my wife. I'M SUPER JELLY.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

still havent gotten one, looked in the slickdeals thread and multiple people have received more than 1
30t6p3b.gif

Just watched the UPS truck pass by my house without even stopping. Yea, im jelly.

mad.gif
UPS truck stopped in front of my house left a package that looked EXACTLY like a Google laptop but it ended up being some cosmetic stuff for my wife. I'M SUPER JELLY.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I hear a knock on the door my moms opens it I hear a guy say Diaz, I'm getting hype
eek.gif
next thing you know it's a box for my sister from Gap.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I hear a knock on the door my moms opens it I hear a guy say Diaz, I'm getting hype
eek.gif
next thing you know it's a box for my sister from Gap.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

yo them dudes on slick deals be messing up for the people who really want them. greedy mofos hope you get one.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

yo them dudes on slick deals be messing up for the people who really want them. greedy mofos hope you get one.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

just installed ubuntu based off a blogger site...works flawlessly
30t6p3b.gif
your @*%+ still aint break yet? i guess this voodoo really doesnt work

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I keep checking this thread in hopes that another NT'er got one,
and voodoo isn't to be played with... i hope you're joking.

30t6p3b.gif
I keep checking this thread in hopes that another NT'er got one,
and voodoo isn't to be played with... i hope you're joking.

Back
Top Bottom