Originally Posted by whyhellothere

your 
pimp.gif
looks ugly and you cant draw. cheap carpet. #poor.you dont deserve nice things 
$$!...
roll.gif

Dude is beyond salty.
laugh.gif

if I get it i'm def gonna put ubuntu or the android port to it. Open it up and hit that developers switch.

if I get it i'm def gonna put ubuntu or the android port to it. Open it up and hit that developers switch.

i got mine today! i was walking out the door when i saw this box sitting by the door... i had no idea what it was til i opened it.
i was amped

any recommendations/tips?
point me to a forum or something

i got mine today! i was walking out the door when i saw this box sitting by the door... i had no idea what it was til i opened it.
i was amped

any recommendations/tips?
point me to a forum or something

can someone repost the link to reapply, i want to make sure im on the right link lol. So they pick 1 person from each zip code or what? i remember signing up for this in December or January when everyone else did

can someone repost the link to reapply, i want to make sure im on the right link lol. So they pick 1 person from each zip code or what? i remember signing up for this in December or January when everyone else did

Wow.. I got one of these in the mail today! I was beyond surprised! Any tips or tricks? PS good luck to those who haven't got one yet. Hopefully you guys get one!

Wow.. I got one of these in the mail today! I was beyond surprised! Any tips or tricks? PS good luck to those who haven't got one yet. Hopefully you guys get one!

Back
Top Bottom