FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

Any new trackers?
nerd.gif

I need to know when mine arrives...

well my laptop just took a HELL of a fall....i've been through 5 laptops in the past 4 years, because i'm an idiot, but somehow this one just survived a scary fall from the kitchen counter onto the wood floor.

well my laptop just took a HELL of a fall....i've been through 5 laptops in the past 4 years, because i'm an idiot, but somehow this one just survived a scary fall from the kitchen counter onto the wood floor.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

W A I T I N G

yo where's the link at??? and do you get a conformation email saying you won?

no email and tracker is dead
frown.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

W A I T I N G

yo where's the link at??? and do you get a conformation email saying you won?

no email and tracker is dead
frown.gif

For those getting theirs recently, when did you apply? I feel like my time has passed
frown.gif
I back in December and nothing yet. I just need to know if there is still hope or if I should just give it up.

For those getting theirs recently, when did you apply? I feel like my time has passed
frown.gif
I back in December and nothing yet. I just need to know if there is still hope or if I should just give it up.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

frown.gif
When this post first cmae up I applied.. And Just got mine two nights ago.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

frown.gif
When this post first cmae up I applied.. And Just got mine two nights ago.

Back
Top Bottom