FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

I dont think this is gonna happen for me.. smh. Did any of y'all get that slip up email from google that was sent to everyone they accepted even the ones they havent shipped out yet?

I dont think this is gonna happen for me.. smh. Did any of y'all get that slip up email from google that was sent to everyone they accepted even the ones they havent shipped out yet?

Originally Posted by KickHead23

the one where there were mad emails sent out with forum topics?
if i read correctly, they made it sound like if you were on that list and haven't received one yet then it meant you're meant to receive one

Originally Posted by KickHead23

the one where there were mad emails sent out with forum topics?
if i read correctly, they made it sound like if you were on that list and haven't received one yet then it meant you're meant to receive one

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

You can NO LONGER APPLY.......

so this means everyone that applied will get one before they go on sale right?
right???????
frown.gif

Well, Google aint send me one when I specifically told em I would buy a MacBook Air if they didn't send me one. I'm joinin the dark side fellas.
laugh.gif

Well, Google aint send me one when I specifically told em I would buy a MacBook Air if they didn't send me one. I'm joinin the dark side fellas.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif

Same here bruh

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif

Same here bruh

I kept tellin google bout how i use all they crap well...

Im gettin safari
macbook
iphone
and whatever e,ail appl is affiliated with

...ill show them

I kept tellin google bout how i use all they crap well...

Im gettin safari
macbook
iphone
and whatever e,ail appl is affiliated with

...ill show them

Back
Top Bottom