FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

why did u posted this smh
u messing up my chances lol

theyve already got well over a million submissions so i dont think i ruined your chances
laugh.gif

theyve already got well over a million submissions so i dont think i ruined your chances
laugh.gif

i told em last time i downloaded Google chrome it gave my music production pc a major virus & lost all my data/sessions ( true story )

so they owe me big time!

i told em last time i downloaded Google chrome it gave my music production pc a major virus & lost all my data/sessions ( true story )

so they owe me big time!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
they get worst everytime people post this tho 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
they get worst everytime people post this tho 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

+!+$ you.

Jaykay. Tbh, with all the audio help you give out, you deserve it.
pimp.gif

First question: How's pron on that thing?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forgot to add that those weren't my pics

According the the person who got it, it sucks balls. Add to the fact that it keeps a log of everything you do + has gps on it

+!+$ you.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

According the the person who got it, it sucks balls. Add to the fact that it keeps a log of everything you do + has gps on it

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

+!+$ you.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that because its not a regular computer, its just a notebook to surf the net....thats it.

+!+$ you.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that because its not a regular computer, its just a notebook to surf the net....thats it.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Thanks, I'll probably get selected.
Me too. I can't wait to email you from my CR-48 about how great my CR-48 is while you email me from your CR-48 telling me how great your CR-48 is.
c0b352ed4b3f60feda3cfd1af2dcd17211d60ef.gif

edit: Actually I'm a little skeptical now that I see it's 4 pounds and looks full-sized. I thought it would be more akin to an iPad in terms of size.
When I get mine, let's all get back on LPC for old times sake.

Wally still plays.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Thanks, I'll probably get selected.
Me too. I can't wait to email you from my CR-48 about how great my CR-48 is while you email me from your CR-48 telling me how great your CR-48 is.
c0b352ed4b3f60feda3cfd1af2dcd17211d60ef.gif

edit: Actually I'm a little skeptical now that I see it's 4 pounds and looks full-sized. I thought it would be more akin to an iPad in terms of size.
When I get mine, let's all get back on LPC for old times sake.

Wally still plays.
pimp.gif

+!+$ you.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So it's a netbook twice the size of other netbooks? Google stays hyping up stuff. Same with Apple. Are there any legit companies left?

+!+$ you.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So it's a netbook twice the size of other netbooks? Google stays hyping up stuff. Same with Apple. Are there any legit companies left?

12.1" is twice the size? Google is hyping this because the OS is a web browser, I dont know of any other company in this stage of development with a product such as this.

12.1" is twice the size? Google is hyping this because the OS is a web browser, I dont know of any other company in this stage of development with a product such as this.

Back
Top Bottom