FREE Google CR-48 Laptop!! SIGN UP!

Good lookin out for the link, i probably won't get picked but eff it i applied anyway.

I picked "dude with a guitar on the corner" and "My darkroom in my attic"
when they asked me how i prefer to listen to music and edit my pictures
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

+!+$ you.

Jaykay. Tbh, with all the audio help you give out, you deserve it.
pimp.gif

First question: How's pron on that thing?

laugh.gif

+!+$ you.

Jaykay. Tbh, with all the audio help you give out, you deserve it.
pimp.gif

First question: How's pron on that thing?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Thanks, I'll probably get selected.
Me too. I can't wait to email you from my CR-48 about how great my CR-48 is while you email me from your CR-48 telling me how great your CR-48 is.
c0b352ed4b3f60feda3cfd1af2dcd17211d60ef.gif

edit: Actually I'm a little skeptical now that I see it's 4 pounds and looks full-sized. I thought it would be more akin to an iPad in terms of size.
When I get mine, let's all get back on LPC for old times sake.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Thanks, I'll probably get selected.
Me too. I can't wait to email you from my CR-48 about how great my CR-48 is while you email me from your CR-48 telling me how great your CR-48 is.
c0b352ed4b3f60feda3cfd1af2dcd17211d60ef.gif

edit: Actually I'm a little skeptical now that I see it's 4 pounds and looks full-sized. I thought it would be more akin to an iPad in terms of size.
When I get mine, let's all get back on LPC for old times sake.

yes tell us how you answered.

I was completely honest. I told them I barely use my gmail, dont even have a smartphone, and the reason why I wanted to participate: "I love trying new technology especially if its free".

I guess they may interpret that as me being too cheap to be a test dummy for all these companies who sell first editions of items and make people pay top dollar for.

yes tell us how you answered.

I was completely honest. I told them I barely use my gmail, dont even have a smartphone, and the reason why I wanted to participate: "I love trying new technology especially if its free".

I guess they may interpret that as me being too cheap to be a test dummy for all these companies who sell first editions of items and make people pay top dollar for.

If the computer was really his he would have NT on the screen and/or a story on how he got home and saw an unexpected package on his doorstep

If the computer was really his he would have NT on the screen and/or a story on how he got home and saw an unexpected package on his doorstep

Back
Top Bottom