FREE Home phone service!!! no monthly fee

So I got rid of my home phone bill and I only pay for internet, to save money ( and I dont use the phone much). I set up a FREE Google Voice account to make a receive calls on my laptop. The only drawback is that the ringer is low and my laptop gotta be on for me to get the call ( or it'll go to voicemail). Then I found out about Obitalk.

View media item 714950
You purchase the device for $30-$50 and you plug it in the your modem, into a phone, and into a power supply.
View media item 714948
The software it comes with syncs your Free Google Voice account to it, and boom! You can send and recieve CRYSTAL clear calls from anywhere in the US for free.

I have a home phone that my mom only uses to call my grandma in peru :lol:

Other than that it doesnt get used.

Should've done your research old man. You have about 3 months till that's over.

Or 5 I guess, thought it was march.

Last edited:
So I got rid of my home phone bill and I only pay for internet, to save money ( and I dont use the phone much). I set up a FREE Google Voice account to make a receive calls on my laptop. The only drawback is that the ringer is low and my laptop gotta be on for me to get the call ( or it'll go to voicemail). Then I found out about Obitalk.

View media item 714950
You purchase the device for $30-$50 and you plug it in the your modem, into a phone, and into a power supply.
View media item 714948
The software it comes with syncs your Free Google Voice account to it, and boom! You can send and recieve CRYSTAL clear calls from anywhere in the US for free.

4fac482b7544d3b0c36f682a831146c3.gif

I still have a home phone
I have it for my kids I feel a lot better having it I guess just cause u never know
Plus when there is a power outage ur phone still works. Well at least if u have the phones with the cord and not a cordless

I still have a home phone
I have it for my kids I feel a lot better having it I guess just cause u never know
Plus when there is a power outage ur phone still works. Well at least if u have the phones with the cord and not a cordless
Everything is all funny until a blackout comes smh. Everybody should have a old school land line on deck just in case, after the black out a few years back we keep one

View media item 714950
View media item 714948

quote] Flawless gif execution. LOL :rollin

Back
Top Bottom