FREE KFC 2 PIECE GRILLED CHICKEN MEAL!!!....VOL POPEYES PART 2

just got back from round 2...it is actually pretty good
pimp.gif

probably tomorrow i'm gonna head downtown and hand the coupons out to the homeless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was trying to cop a bucket of grilled chicken for my family for dinner. And theres this damn line that starts outside and i see everybody with these damncoupons:smh:

Couldn't even print mine cuz the server was busy
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Went to kfc after school today,saw a long *$! line as I entered,waited in line nd it was taking a long time so I left
frown.gif
Guess ill go back tomorrow..

So I go and print 10 copies yesterday only to go and find out that they're no longer accepted.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Talkin bout fill out this survey and we'll mail you one in 2-3 weeks,
tired.gif
. Hit her with that, "nah...Im good"
indifferent.gif

wait, so is this still valid or no? im about to go down right now..
edit: btw, can i print this out in black&white to save myself some color ink
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

black and white is ok. One spot said they "ran out" of the free chicken....the *@!%? You mean, the chicken you were giving out for free was inferiorto the already low quality chicken one would buy? Another spot also made us fill out forms, but I'm not going to give out private information like that forsome free chicken.

stopped by ma kfc on tha way home..

@@%! was packed..round 2 scheduled for tomorrow

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Minnesota ppl ya'll betta jump on dis, afta wat popeyes did...
minnesota checking in...what you talking about?

i'll be back in the cities next week where i can hit up every kfc in the twin cities area
laugh.gif

^^^Popeyes had a sale a couple weeks ago on some chicken & the one in minn wasn't part of the campign....there was a line two blocks long& errbody went home mad

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

^^^Popeyes had a sale a couple weeks ago on some chicken & the one in minn wasn't part of the campign....there was a line two blocks long & errbody went home mad
roll.gif

that's cuz it's the only popeye's in the state
smh.gif

btw, we're trying to get a MN summit together, you should check out the midwest regionals forum, the thread is in there.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

black and white is ok. One spot said they "ran out" of the free chicken....the *@!%? You mean, the chicken you were giving out for free was inferior to the already low quality chicken one would buy? Another spot also made us fill out forms, but I'm not going to give out private information like that for some free chicken.
My spot (socal) made us fill out information, and said they would mail the coupon... %%%@ that
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom