FREE KFC 2 PIECE GRILLED CHICKEN MEAL!!!....VOL POPEYES PART 2

I had it earlier. Never seen my KFC so packed. i'm not going to front , that grilled chicken was on point
pimp.gif

It was alright. I'm starting to jump on the Popeyes bandwagon though. KFC is getting progressively worse. At least it was free though. I let almosteveryone at my school know about this. Especially my hungry homies in the dorms.

LOL at him crying dude most foods on the market kill us slowly LOL it's America what the he'll else would u expect.. On another note this chicken gotme feeling sick LOL it's all the food I've had onthe last 48 hours(besides some pizza hut. I'm getting tired of it but I think umma throw some BBQsauce on it for lunch tommrow see how that works out

Gatta go with the crispy chicken at KFC. They should start handin out free boxes of popcorn chicken

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

if they run out do they sub for fried? i don't want grilled...it looks gros...
Maaaaaaaaaaaan, if u don't man up and get w/ the program Shorty, grilled is in yo
laugh.gif
Sike nah, it was actually aight. It's kinda weirdeatin grilled chicken w/o bbq sauce but it was a nice snack
laugh.gif

I drove by one kfc earlier at around 11pm and there were like 9 cop cars in the kfc parking lot... I'm not sure what happened, but if it was about thechicken
roll.gif
. I should have snapped some pics, but I wasn't thinkingabout it at the time. If any nter drove by the kfc on 73rd and e14 in oakland, they'd tell you the same.

They bull %*%**$+ me...smh

I went up there around 12, and the manager said they are only doing it from 1pm to 2 pm.... -_-

she said they are going to stop doing it Friday -_- ... how they gonna break the rules like that
laugh.gif

^^I think cuz they're all franchised owned, the owners are like *+#! this....I aint giving away all this free chicken

ATLien Seeko wrote:
Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Best thing in this thread.� I'm gonna go take pics of the lines tomorrow...
my dude didn't you just make a thread about popeyes like last week?

��

who cares? Everything is fine in moderation. Its not like your going to eat this chicken everyday for the rest of your life right? Okay then. This guy isnt madat oprah, hes just trying to get on the show, speak his "mind" and write a book about it and make cake.
Oh and canned foods, tuna, any food with more than a 1 week shelf life etc all contain trans fat, Trans far is not for taste, its for preservation. If you wanta food to be able to be consumed after a period that it would otherwise be expired, trans fat is added to help extend this period dramatically.
Oh and tell this guy to talk to Harold McGee and tell him MSG is bad for people. This guy got all his info off of google, he is no scientist. Unless he hasconducted experiments specifically on this chicken he cant make a correct judgment, The MSG and trans fat levels in this chicken are probably too low for it tohave any adverse effects on your body anyway.

Back
Top Bottom