FREE KFC 2 PIECE GRILLED CHICKEN MEAL!!!....VOL POPEYES PART 2

that PDF worked perfect. Chicken was a bit salty, but can't complain since it was FREE.

this is a tax write off for Oprah and its great advertising for a new product. i doubt anything major is coming out of her pocket.

Went again today
pimp.gif
, they had a sign telling people to be patient since they were running low on chicken
laugh.gif

printed out 25 of them at school today.

thinkin about havin them in my car for whenever im out and if im hungry or anyone else in the car is hungry.

also thinkin about giving them out to a couple homeless ppl around the way.

and is anyones KFC letting you tell them what type of chicken and sides you want?

got 2 breast and mashed potatoes with corn FTW
pimp.gif

they ran out of white meat the kfc by my house.....lady asked me if i had a coupon when i was in drive thru....i was like wth she talking about.. then i sawthis post

I printed out 4 of them, can you use more than 1 at a time?

got in on it around 10:50 this morning. handed cashier coupon, she asked "do you watch oprah?!?!" with the biggest smile on her face.

good lord it took 30 minutes at the drive thru to finally get my food. at least it was free.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

and is anyones KFC letting you tell them what type of chicken and sides you want?

They won't let me make any changes. Had to stick to a leg and thigh, and mashed potatoes/cole slaw for my sides.

Can't complain though, it's free.
pimp.gif

Glad I only ate one of them, that guy knows his stuff though.
I was grossed out just walking in KFC seeing it look like lunchroom cafeteria food being served (actually much worse than my lunchroom) and it doesnt surpriseme.
What surprises me is people actually buy this stuff.
Now that I think back I have never bought KFC, had it a few times but this was the first time I went to get some.

Back
Top Bottom