FREE Palestine! END the Occupation! STOP the Bombings! EDIT: BEGIN THE BOYCOTTS! PLEASE READ

Originally Posted by repinqueens

keep on crying. You''ll get some land when the native americans take over america or tibet is free from china

I'm sick of these crying arabs... lost a war in 6 days after they started it and crying when land is lost

Crying Arabs?....

Off yourself....

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Relax, all our prayers and protests wont make any difference. Nothing will ever change, accept it.
Ah, you gotta love the "who gives a %@%*" attitude that the government has instilled on Americans. I'm ashamed that there are people like you in America.

laugh.gif
I'm MUSLIM dummy....

How do you think I REALLY feel about this?

Can you blame me for feeling hopeless?

eyes.gif
You really have no #*%&#@( clue do you?
I don't really give a #%!% if you're Muslim you're still lazy with a "why even try?" attitude. No situation is hopeless.

How long have they been fighting now?
EXACTLY!!!!

Originally Posted by repinqueens

keep on crying. You''ll get some land when the native americans take over america or tibet is free from china

I'm sick of these crying arabs... lost a war in 6 days after they started it and crying when land is lost

You sir do not belong in this thread. If you were living in your home right now and lets say a Terrorist country came and kicked you out of your home bombedeverywhere changed the name of the U.S.A to something else and you were left a stranded refugee, do I have the right to shut you up and call you a CryingAmerican?

How many people posting have actually been to those areas? Even when you go there, you will never understand what is going on. It is all caused by religion,and this is coming from a religious person. Israelis occupied the land because it was "promised" to them in the Bible.. and Palestinians, well theywere already there and have been for a while. Nothing will change this situation. Nothing.

How come Palestinians and other Palestinian supporters never want to talk about Yassir Arafat oppressing his own people?

How come they never talk about the millions and millions of United States aid money that was stolen by Arafat?

How come Palestinians never want to take RESPONSIBILITY for their own?

Explain to me why the Palestinians still have NO running waters in their parts of the land? No, it's not Israel's fault. The Palestinians leaders cantcreate job in their part of the land.

At that anti-Semitic gathering
indifferent.gif

you sir need to educate youself

Hate to say it but Palestine will never be free, if Israel gave back the golan heights and the west bank, there state would collapse. plus the christianright would never allow Palestine to have control or even share control jerusalem.

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

How many people posting have actually been to those areas? Even when you go there, you will never understand what is going on. It is all caused by religion, and this is coming from a religious person. Israelis occupied the land because it was "promised" to them in the Bible.. and Palestinians, well they were already there and have been for a while. Nothing will change this situation. Nothing.
Okay I forgot that the "Bible' is the end all be all to all conflicts...

indifferent.gif

You sir do not belong in this thread. If you were living in your home right now and lets say a Terrorist country came and kicked you out of your home bombed everywhere changed the name of the U.S.A to something else and you were left a stranded refugee, do I have the right to shut you up and call you a Crying American?

how can u say that we are the terrorists (Israel)!?!? you cant tell me that Palestinians never walked into a mall and blew themselves up killing hundreds ofJews. i'm sure there were alot of these "incidents" Yes i understand that we are bombing you with our "advanced weapons" and yourcivilians are dying as well, but you can not say that we are the terrorists when your civilians are living ON THE BATTLEFIELD. we are not setting off carbombs, dropping bombs in garbage cans, and strapping ourselves with bombs AIMING TO KILL CIVILIANS. When your home is the battlefield, there will beconsequences. In the end, the fighting will not stop anytime soon and their will always be this "barrier" between Muslims and Jews

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

You sir do not belong in this thread. If you were living in your home right now and lets say a Terrorist country came and kicked you out of your home bombed everywhere changed the name of the U.S.A to something else and you were left a stranded refugee, do I have the right to shut you up and call you a Crying American?

how can u say that we are the terrorists (Israel)!?!? you cant tell me that Palestinians never walked into a mall and blew themselves up killing hundreds of Jews. i'm sure there were alot of these "incidents" Yes i understand that we are bombing you with our "advanced weapons" and your civilians are dying as well, but you can not say that we are the terrorists when your civilians are living ON THE BATTLEFIELD. we are not setting off car bombs, dropping bombs in garbage cans, and strapping ourselves with bombs AIMING TO KILL CIVILIANS. When your home is the battlefield, there will be consequences. In the end, the fighting will not stop anytime soon and their will always be this "barrier" between Muslims and Jews

WHAT THE #*$( DO YOU EXPECT FROM PALESTINIANS????

THEY HAVE NO MEANS OF ACTUAL OFFENSE OTHER THAN THOSE BOMBS!!!!

ISRAEL MADE PALESTINIAN homes battlefields...ISRAEL FORCED THEM TO THESE MEASURES!!!!

I know you cant sit there and believe the %%% coming out your mouth.....f outta here...

Matter fact, take a hint from your own boy Ari.......

http://www.mikey-san.net/static/bucket/ari-****.gif

Explain to me why the Palestinians still have NO running waters in their parts of the land?
they have no running water because the water is stolen from them inorder to keep Israel self sustaining state. Show me where on a map Israel getsits fresh water from. They get it from the west bank(jordan river) and the golan heights

how can u say that we are the terrorists (Israel)!?!? you cant tell me that Palestinians never walked into a mall and blew themselves up killing hundreds of Jews. i'm sure there were alot of these "incidents" Yes i understand that we are bombing you with our "advanced weapons" and your civilians are dying as well, but you can not say that we are the terrorists when your civilians are living ON THE BATTLEFIELD. we are not setting off car bombs, dropping bombs in garbage cans, and strapping ourselves with bombs AIMING TO KILL CIVILIANS. When your home is the battlefield, there will be consequences. In the end, the fighting will not stop anytime soon and their will always be this "barrier" between Muslims and Jews

Look up Unit 101. It was led by one of the most disgusting, disrespectful terrorists in history. Then come back and tell me how you justify that.

Originally Posted by berberpride

At that anti-Semitic gathering
indifferent.gif
you sir need to educate youself

Hate to say it but Palestine will never be free, if Israel gave back the golan heights and the west bank, there state would collapse. plus the christian right would never allow Palestine to have control or even share control jerusalem.

They do have the West Bank.

The Golan Heights have nothing to do with the Palestinian conflict. It's a conflict with Syria.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Originally Posted by whiterails

Nice bimmer

You're apparently an ignorant idiot. Prayers to all those lost.
You mean the people who have died by the 3,000 rockets and mortars that Palestinians have launched into Israel in the past year alone?

Are you kidding me?

Do you have any idea how many acts of terrorism the state of Israel has done to Palestine? The number of lives lost?

Or better yet, have you seen the news the past few days? Surely it is crack that you smoke.....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

I was not referring to Israel as being the terrorist. But since were on the topic. I 100% believe that the BIGGEST Terrorist of our time is George W. Bush andIsrael. I really do not even feel the need to educate anyone on this matter. Look at it in an open mind and you will be blown away.

frown.gif
Tell me what is terrorizing in this pic. The "rocks" being thrown or the tank demolishing these poor kids homes.
israelitank.jpg

Originally Posted by berberpride

Explain to me why the Palestinians still have NO running waters in their parts of the land?
they have no running water because the water is stolen from them inorder to keep Israel self sustaining state. Show me where on a map Israel gets its fresh water from. They get it from the west bank(jordan river) and the golan heights

The water was stolen?
laugh.gif

Not every water pipeline come from Palestinian controlled land, nice try though. Even if Syria had control of the Heights, Israel would still be able to getwater.

MFAJ085v0.jpg

WHAT THE #*$( DO YOU EXPECT FROM PALESTINIANS????

THEY HAVE NO MEANS OF ACTUAL OFFENSE OTHER THAN THOSE BOMBS!!!!

ISRAEL MADE PALESTINIAN homes battlefields...ISRAEL FORCED THEM TO THESE MEASURES!!!!

I know you cant sit there and believe the %%% coming out your mouth.....f outta here...

This is what I'm talking about. Israel forced them to use bombs?

Militants made Palestinian homes targets, not the Israelis.

Ya'll gotta understand that Israel intelligence uses Palestinians for their intelligence.

First of all, i wont come in here and say something i dobt believe. Second, you....

http://www.mikey-san.net/static/bucket/ari-****.gif
Lets say the Palestinians bombed the Israelis and killed/injured roughly the same amount of people before any of these attacks. Would u say thatthose are acts of terrorism? No, because in the end of the day you will be supporting Palestine. no matter what. Thats just a fact. A majority of Muslims willsupport Palestine, doesnt matter what they do and a majority Jews will support Israel, doesnt matter what they do. Thats just how it is. So there is nothing iwill say that will change your views on this and vice versa.

Btw, i'll look into Unit 101

The conflict has been going on forever, so long that newer generation fighting are just fighting because their parents were fighting; with the weaponsaccessible now (on both sides) its more violent than ever. No protest will make a difference...Did protesting get us out of vietnam? No..the government CHOSEto leave--the power that the U.S. government has is extraordinary, and anyone with half a brain knows that the gov backs, supports etc. Israel 1000%

Not every water pipeline come from Palestinian controlled land, nice try though. Even if Syria had control of the Heights, Israel would still be able to get water
the water that comes from the mediterranean sea it to salty to consume or to use on crops . I will ask you again were do they get fresh waterfrom. nice try though
wink.gif

How is it that people have the audacity to ask why Hamas was elected, and then talk about how no one is talking about how awful Arafat was.

That election was the reaction to 10 years of nothing being done by Arafat, and 10 years of resistance from Hamas. These people saw Hamas actually attemptingto DO something for them, and not stealing their money.

That is the only way they could do something, through a fair election.

Lets say the Palestinians bombed the Israelis and killed/injured roughly the same amount of people before any of these attacks. Would u say that those are acts of terrorism? No, because in the end of the day you will be supporting Palestine. no matter what. Thats just a fact. A majority of Muslims will support Palestine, doesnt matter what they do and a majority Jews will support Israel, doesnt matter what they do. Thats just how it is. So there is nothing i will say that will change your views on this and vice versa.

Btw, i'll look into Unit 101
Thats simply not true. There are a great deal of Jews outside Israel that do not support it. They realize the evils of Zionism and try to exposethem. This has everything to do with Zionism, and the use of the Bible as the word of law and how things must be, which is completely, COMPLETELY, insane.

I'm done....

The first statement I made in this thread was all I really needed to say, talking about this on Niketalk wont solve anything...

I've stated how I've felt about this conflict in numerous other threads, I'm wasting my time now...

Praise the X I, 'In š

Back
Top Bottom