FREE Palestine! END the Occupation! STOP the Bombings! EDIT: BEGIN THE BOYCOTTS! PLEASE READ

Just got back from the Protest in SF on Market and Powell with my Mom.
300 DEAD. 1000 INJURED. NO WATER. NO BREAD. NO FOOD. NO MEDICAL ASSISTANCE. YOU TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE 1000 INJURED IN GAZA?
l_0d81dac0cf574888b52b441d686b6f57.jpg

l_0be694ed7b0c45d3849d1da1dae819ab.jpg

l_9a6070e83919411fb18b9e1cfba3837a.jpg

l_e6902525412641aaba90cb9b1fe23093.jpg

l_5e49ed2e12a549038491736c3de1e911.jpg

MCDONALDS
BURGER KING
COKE
PEPSI
STARBUCKS
KFC
FUDD RUCKERS
PIZZA HUT
CHILIES
THEY ARE GIVING 100% OF PROFIT TO ISRAEL TO CONTINUE THE ASSAULT ON PALESTINE! 100% PROFIT!!!!! BOYCOTTTTTT!

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Originally Posted by whiterails

Nice bimmer

You're apparently an ignorant idiot. Prayers to all those lost.
frown.gif

Relax, all our prayers and protests wont make any difference. Nothing will ever change, accept it.

Nice bimmer

You mean the people who have died by the 3,000 rockets and mortars that Palestinians have launched into Israel in the past year alone?

I wish religion didn't have to divide people in such violent and lurid ways....That's what I really dislike about religion.

Nice bimmer

You mean the people who have died by the 3,000 rockets and mortars that Palestinians have launched into Israel in the past year alone?

Are you kidding me?

Do you have any idea how many acts of terrorism the state of Israel has done to Palestine? The number of lives lost?

Or better yet, have you seen the news the past few days? Surely it is crack that you smoke.....

Nice bimmer

With the homemade missiles and the stones that are thrown by Palestinians as a sign of resistance? Or the U.S funded military weapons given to Israel? yaa. Andeven if you have a diff opinion. Dont come in here with no "Nice Bimmer" just because you dont support the cause. Thats mad disrespect.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Relax, all our prayers and protests wont make any difference. Nothing will ever change, accept it.
Ah, you gotta love the "who gives a %@%*" attitude that the government has instilled on Americans. I'm ashamed that there are peoplelike you in America.

Nice bimmer

Are you kidding me?

Do you have any idea how many acts of terrorism the state of Israel has done to Palestine? The number of lives lost?

Or better yet, have you seen the news the past few days? Surely it is crack that you smoke.....

Of course I've seen the news in the past few days, and if you were following it yourself you'd know that a week ago Hamas called off a cease-fire,launched some 300 odd rockets into Israel, and is now paying for it.

Nice bimmer

Are you kidding me?

Of course I've seen the news in the past few days, and if you were following it yourself you'd know that a week ago Hamas called off a cease-fire, launched some 300 odd rockets into Israel, and is now paying for it.

Because as the government wants you to believe, this is just a retaliation of Hamas right? LOL. Gimme a break.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Ah, you gotta love the "who gives a %@%*" attitude that the government has instilled on Americans. I'm ashamed that there are people like you in America.

laugh.gif
I'm MUSLIM dummy....

How do you think I REALLY feel about this?

Can you blame me for feeling hopeless?

eyes.gif
You really have no #*%&#@( clue do you?

Ah, you gotta love the "who gives a %@%*" attitude that the government has instilled on Americans. I'm ashamed that there are people like you in America.

laugh.gif
I'm MUSLIM dummy....

eyes.gif
I don't really give a #%!% if you're Muslim you're still lazy with a "why even try?" attitude. No situation is hopeless.

You're absolutely right. It's wonderful that our politicians bend over backwards and !$$ kiss AIPAC.

Shame Ron Paul could never become president.

keep on crying. You''ll get some land when the native americans take over america or tibet is free from china

I'm sick of these crying arabs... lost a war in 6 days after they started it and crying when land is lost

laugh.gif
I'm MUSLIM dummy....

eyes.gif
I don't really give a #%!% if you're Muslim you're still lazy with a "why even try?" attitude. No situation is hopeless.

How long have they been fighting now?

laugh.gif
I'm MUSLIM dummy....

eyes.gif

@*#& you, until you've lived a day in the life don't even begin to try and understand where I'm coming from....

As long as Americans have this overwhelming sympathy for Israel and this ignorance about Palestine nothing will ever change.

Don't you dare and try and preach this #*#& to me, this is all I've ever known....

laugh.gif
I'm MUSLIM dummy....

eyes.gif

@*#& you, until you've lived a day in the life don't even begin to try and understand where I'm coming from....

As long as Americans have this overwhelimg sympathy for Israel and this ignorance about Palestine nothing will ever change.

Don't you dare and try and preach this #*#& to me, this is all I've ever known....

WHY be hopeless when this is when Palestine needs us most? This is when we must Unite and Put up a Fight. As Ghandi said "All bad must fall." And aslong as we dont give up we have hope. That maybe one day my father can go back to Palestine and claim his land. Maybe my mom can go back and pick off of anOlive tree. Or I can go off and feel the soil that held my childhood memories. And that my kids and grand kids can go home and know what is our home and bewelcomed. Never give up.

i'll always support Israel. this war has been going for way to long and i doubt its ending anytime soon. i'm jewish if that matters.....

WHY be hopeless when this is when Palestine needs us most? This is when we must Unite and Put up a Fight. As Ghandi said "All bad must fall." And as long as we dont give up we have hope. That maybe one day my father can go back to Palestine and claim his land. Maybe my mom can go back and pick off of an Olive tree. Or I can go off and feel the soil that held my childhood memories. And that my kids and grand kids can go home and know what is our home and be welcomed. Never give up.

and i'll say the same thing for my people

Back
Top Bottom