Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

nice on feet pic!!!
how do they fit compared to other FR2's?
heard someone mention they feel a lil more snug.
hopefully i can find a pair since i missed on both the release and restock :frown:

they do feel a little more snug but im going to wear them for the rest of the day and try to break them in a bit more

Oh snap, nice one the feet pic anumeric...

BTW, :lol: @ your sig saying, "sunny place with shady people"...

Ughhhh I am seriously thinking about why I passed on DBs at first. If anyone still wants- Call NIKETOWN CHICAGO!! They apparently might have some of the smaller sizes.

^Nice! Didn't know the little pods on the bottom of the soles were GITD too. Definitely more excited for these to arrive than the DB IXs...

I just paid 165 
grin.gif
 shipped for my size 9.5. Side deal on PayPal to avoid the eBay fee. Felt like I overpaid but whatever, I really wanted them.

got my girl the db run for xmas saw these on the re stock and passed smh o my what a mistake..description said gitd but i didnt think like that ^^^ them sick

can't seem to upload my pics. but great pick up guys! very nice shoe indeed!

Last edited:
Wow, the homie on I.G just got his pairs from the restock monday. They were in the correct DB box, but wrong shoes on BOTH pairs! Anyone that get's their pairs in from the restock, please post a pic or let us know what you get! SMH nike

Wow, the homie on I.G just got his pairs from the restock monday. They were in the correct DB box, but wrong shoes on BOTH pairs! Anyone that get's their pairs in from the restock, please post a pic or let us know what you get! SMH nike

WOW... I hope my pairs doesnt come in that way...

maybe thats why there was a full size run "restock" :smh:

has he contacted nike?

has he contacted nike?

yeah he did. All they did of course was apologize and give him 20% off next purchase. He was pretty heated but nothing he can do.

Kinda worried myself of what I might get, actually what we're all going to get! When do yours come in anyways? I think you get your pair before a bunch of us

has he contacted nike?

yeah he did. All they did of course was apologize and give him 20% off next purchase. He was pretty heated but nothing he can do.

Kinda worried myself of what I might get, actually what we're all going to get! When do yours come in anyways? I think you get your pair before a bunch of us

UPS should be here by 6. i got a size 13 if it matters.

What the?! 
sick.gif

My order from the re-stock was canceled just moments ago.
They hit me with the 20% coupon.
:smh:

I ordered 2 pairs. I just got the email canceling one of my pairs just now myself. Now I'm hoping the pair shipped out to me are the correct shoes!

Everyone here has me worried, my label has said printed since Monday.  It finally has an update and says in transit, but no details?  Pretty sure that means they sent me something at least, hopefully it is 2 shoes size 9.

Back
Top Bottom