Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Just got all red free runs off Nordstrom 69 reg 100 ..saw them in champs over weekend walked away good i did better deal

They've hit Proper already (pic courtesy of Edge). Now, I'll be waiting for them to hit the outlets just like the Huarache Free LEs.

Damn FNL, looks like they're getting all of my money next month.
laugh.gif
  Perfect timing with about 4 WC rewards on the way.

Only new stuff I have on my list are AMs and KDs.  Looks like Jan will be my month to grab all the stuff I've held off on.

Picked the blues from FNL for around $60 after coupons. Also the "black" one has a bit of a greenish tint almost like a seaweed color.

They also look good with jeans.

Last edited:
Can someone help meet on the way they fit? I wear a size 12 for air max 1s and 90s and a size 11.5 in Jordans. I'm assuming I should go for a 12 any suggestions? These will be my first pair. The navy wovens are too :smokin

Can someone help meet on the way they fit? I wear a size 12 for air max 1s and 90s and a size 11.5 in Jordans. I'm assuming I should go for a 12 any suggestions? These will be my first pair. The navy wovens are too :smokin
Most people go .5 up in frees. Me being a 13, I either get a 13 or if I want to sz up I have to go with 14. I always get 13. I actually like the snug fit. It's not uncomfortable snug.

Reactions: Ube
Is it safe to say Soar = Royal Blue? Any one have a comparison pic of the two colors? I'm thinking of ordering an NSW FR2iD...

Hey guys- does anybody know when it's a good time to 'replace' the frees?

Like when is it a good time to get a new pair of frees?

Do they 'bottom out' so to speak?

That's a question I've thought about. haha

They don't bottom out (per se). Essentially, Frees = Barefoot ride, right? So I'm thinking the more you wear them out, the closer you'll get a barefoot experience... I think I have about 500 on my FR1s, and they're still good to go.

That's a question I've thought about. haha
They don't bottom out (per se). Essentially, Frees = Barefoot ride, right? So I'm thinking the more you wear them out, the closer you'll get a barefoot experience... I think I have about 500 on my FR1s, and they're still good to go.

I had a pair of free runs that lasted me about 5 years, and they were still going for me..just looked so busted so I bought the FR2's. They were a much earlier model though, dont quite remember

The grey/blue CW for January is a possibility if I don't get the Powerlines II or NSW FR2s.

^^^To test, hold it up against any light bulb for a good 5-10 mins and wooolaaaaa GITD is pretty good with these!:smokin

Thought I would get a quicker response in here. Are these shields legit? 

Last edited:
Thought I would get a quicker response in here. Are these shields legit? 

Looks legit to me. If possible, ask for a pic of the insoles. I believe they're designed with stripes as opposed to the standard green foot print insole.

Back
Top Bottom