Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

I had a pair of free runs that lasted me about 5 years, and they were still going for me..just looked so busted so I bought the FR2's. They were a much earlier model though, dont quite remember

So I can just wear them to the ground is basically what you guys are saying.

other than them lookin beat, they'd still be good?

^Seems like it, bro.

Here's a closer look at the upcoming FR2s from that catalog.

I like the og diamond mesh on these.

First post here and just wanted to share my collection of FR2

My grey FR2 wovens should be arriving sometime next week

Cutthroat they're the black FR2. But actually they're more of a seaweed color than black

anyone own the trails? do they run TTS? Also do the wovens fit that same as the normal II's... Cause I know those Woven roshes fit wayyy to small lol

Nice IDs, reminds me I need to cop that colorway of the lunareclipse+ asap.

How are the woven free runs, comfort wise, compared to the regular?

Dope ID's Ray

Nice IDs, reminds me I need to cop that colorway of the lunareclipse+ asap.

How are the woven free runs, comfort wise, compared to the regular?
Comfort wise, I think the regular is a little more comfortable than the wovens. Maybe it's coz the wovens don't stretch like the regular. Don't get me wrong though, they're still comfy. I also noticed that the insole of the wovens are thicker than the regular providing more padding for your foot. Look wise, they are :smokin. Wore the smoke beach colorway to the mall yesterday and received many compliments

First post here and just wanted to share my collection of FR2

My grey FR2 wovens should be arriving sometime next week
Dope collection!
smokin.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=s...pid-656235/pgid-656234&cp=USNS_KW_091212_GPLA
Huarache Light Free in the OG cw are now available on NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction, etc.

Now the wait...
nerd.gif
Son of a B I'm never gonna stop buying shoes man.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I see the kids sizes on FNL, gonna wait until they put Men's sizes up so I can stack one of these rewards with a coupon and hope the idiots don't cancel the order, lol.

While I wait, I think I'll cave on those black wovens.

Still looking for some doernbechers :smh:

Will never forgive myself for taking too long when i had em in my cart

Could one of you guys that has wovens check and see where they were made? I've noticed that my OG free run 2's and Powerlines that were made in China fit better/bigger than my hurache frees that were made in Vietnam. Thanks

Last edited:
Could one of you guys that has wovens check and see where they were made? I've noticed that my OG free run 2's and Powerlines that were made in China fit better/bigger than my hurache frees that were made in Vietnam. Thanks
I just checked mine. They're made in China

Thanks PecKLe

Think I'm going to get the ultramarine wovens.

If any of you guys order the hurache light frees, I recommend going up a half size from what you wear in regular free runs.

Back
Top Bottom