Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Found these for $125.00 Should I got ahead and snag them??

damn, i'm sold on them too, but i wanna wait for the flyknits to drop first before getting anything else.

i was gonna get the ultramarine am1s, but will probably get these instead

Last edited:
been seein the huarache lights in some stores, need that sale to come around tho...

damn, i'm sold on them too, but i wanna wait for the flyknits to drop first before getting anything else.

I tried these on today, and they felt NOTHING like the FR2, which was what I was hoping for. They actually felt very stiff for me.

There's no way I'll be paying over $70 for these. As uncomfy as they are, I'll probably still get a pair. The upper LOOKS too dope.

I tried these on today, and they felt NOTHING like the FR2, which was what I was hoping for. They actually felt very stiff for me.

There's no way I'll be paying over $70 for these. As uncomfy as they are, I'll probably still get a pair. The upper LOOKS too dope.
I agree, the shoe looks super cool.  Also cool in the literal sense; all that mesh will make for a comfortable summer experience.

i was able to order a pair today 01-30-2013 from ntsf! it was a left over from the actual release day...pics will be posted when i get the shipment...

I've been thinking about buying a few more pairs. My original black pair has been beat to death, but is given life every time I throw it into the washer.

nice.  thanks for the info!  i mean they probably aren't half as bad as the new am1s i picked up recently.  they feel like they have cement soles

hey man, i saw the ultramarine huarache lights on eastbay and a 15% off code if you were interested.  still contemplating if i should pick it up or not.  i know you don't wanna pay more than $70, but i feel if i wait til it drops to that price, my size wouldn't be available

15% off $99: LKS1CC21 (expires today 1/31)

Last edited:

Nice, thanks for that review!

i wonder when FNL is gonna drop the huarache lights on their site.  they already have the ultramarine GS pair on there.  after trying them on in-store, i dont think i can wait til a sale to cop them.  loved the way they look on-feet and probably gonna get the ultramarine and infrared pairs.

for those wondering, definitely need to go a half size up on these.  caught a cramp trying one on TTS hahah

Last edited:

Looks like strictly casual for me then.  Was hoping to add them to the gym rotation.  Maybe they require some form of break in period?

I also plan on copping for the low with all of the shoes dropping this month.  I just have to be sure not to wait too long as I don't plan on missing out on these.  Beautiful shoe.

Back
Top Bottom