Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

1 from the OG release and 1 just came in from ntsf Left over...

Naw, I've seen em go for 150+. Most didn't want em until they saw the speckles and pods on the outsole glowed. Then the beasts came out.

Of course retail is always better.

If anyone wants em, I suggest you call Nike cs and try to stock locate, and do a phone order before they're completely gone.

Last edited:
I know this late and all, but can anyone point me towards the direction as to where I can purchase the Free forward mocks from the N7 collection?

I saw them in my local nike outlet and I've been hating myself since I decided to pass on it

I need an 8 or an 8.5. Can someone help me out?

I know this late and all, but can anyone point me towards the direction as to where I can purchase the Free forward mocks from the N7 collection?

I saw them in my local nike outlet and I've been hating myself since I decided to pass on it

I need an 8 or an 8.5. Can someone help me out?
Alright I found both sizes for you and they're at outlets.

Size 8
Concord - #175
8341 Concord Mills Blvd., Suite 429
CONCORD, NC 28027
704-979-1230

Size 8.5
Oklahoma City - #331
7654 West Reno Ave Suite 760
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73128
405-495-5935

Naw, I've seen em go for 150+. Most didn't want em until they saw the speckles and pods on the outsole glowed. Then the beasts came out.

Of course retail is always better.

If anyone wants em, I suggest you call Nike cs and try to stock locate, and do a phone order before they're completely gone.
i have called and no luck anywhere... =/ really want a pair but prices are on these are going for $210-240. smh!

Hey everyone I recently purchased my first pair of free run 2 and love them!!! Can anyone point me to a pair of the all black or the white grey and black pair in a size 11?

Found em :D Thanks to those who helped me out!

It's nice to know that there are a few amount of good people in this community

My first pair FR2s.  Wanted the black cw (537732-001) but couldn't find a pair in my size so I went with the anthracite.

Just copped my second pair of these, the Ultramarine EXT's. Hella excited! I really looove this shoe and I'm hoping nike keeps releasin CW's seeing as the recent releases have been gettin nicer and nicer 

Which one do you guys like better? Can't decide. Kinda like the purple tongue & purple speckles more, but I really like them both.

i know its a long shot , but does anyone know where i can get pair of either of these shoes in a Women 9.5 or Men 8.0

Quick sizing question - I'm a 9.5 in most Nikes (flyknit trainers, lunars, dunks mainly) but had to size up to a 10 for my free run+ 3s. Would I be a 9.5 or 10 in free run+ 2s?

Back
Top Bottom