Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

new colorway up on eastbay. sorry if posted already. grey with royal blu laces. they look nice.

Originally Posted by Venomenon

ordered these this morning! i hope they come out more neon then yellow
unfortunately the volt on these IDs is pretty close to yellow.
See my ID:

4c916a2e2517fc26494f4801fe69a5a0504849cb_r.jpg

6e036d432a122222161fff5d2f5a417d205e9c57_r.jpg

LS by davidleex84, on Flickr

Ok i'm going to school in these , they feel more comfy than the Kobe vi's... oh man i think i'm going to be wasting $$$$$$$ on this

well the purpose of buying these was purely for running/jogging.  I'll let you guys know how I think about these

smh @ people paying over 120-140 for these shoes on the bay

Venomenon: Nice! I'm looking forward to see the final product!

DL: Dope, Sir!

FINALLY received my pair! It took roughly 4 weeks...

281817b.png

OG Render

vqnpdh.png

2d9qpv8.png

Final... I couldn't decide which set to post, so I posted both
laugh.gif

I LOVE THEM! I foresee myself coppin' numerous pairs of FR2iDs soon! I originally ordered them for training / racing purposes, but they're too NICE to get pound mileage, so I may get a pair of GRs (Chlorines are callin' me) to handle that lol

^^ 
pimp.gif
those came out fresh

love these shoes. i've been wearing my challenge reds every chance i get. i may have to get another pair

Dope ID's up there! DavidLee84, we stay around the same places i see, where did you get those LS? You said Champs montclair plaza, or did you just try on the FR2 and buy the LS elsewhere?

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Dope ID's up there! DavidLee84, we stay around the same places i see, where did you get those LS? You said Champs montclair plaza, or did you just try on the FR2 and buy the LS elsewhere?

Thanks bro.  I bought @ www.runningwarehouse.com (make sure use 15% off coupon) *1 day shipping literally came 1 day later*.  I tried on the pair @champs @ montclair plaza and they had all black and all white pair.  They had a FSR on champ Reds/white @footlocker @ montclair plaza.  They fit TRUE TO SIZE.  make sure to try on your pair but these shoes are more comfy than my kobe v/vi's.  I will wear these to the gym tomorrow and let you know how it is.  but these are the MOST comfy shoes ever.  feels like your walking barefoot with some cushion.

Thanks, y'all! Here's a BONUS...

Spoiler [+]
Saw this paper in the afternoon, and I could definitely use some funds for more iDs lol, so I got right to it!
28lfns.png

Shot and submitted this to the Daily Bugle...
rjgv7l.png

, and it made the front page!
6i8bk4.png

But this guy jumbled up the headline though *Kanye Shrug
2lcnwir.png

Got my reward, and back to NikeiD I go
laugh.gif

I ran in these this morning and I def couldn't do my usual course, was getting a bit more tired (maybe it's because of the cali heat) but yeah my calves feel sore. i didn't even lace up because the shoe was pretty much gripping the whole time, i def like the feel of the shoe

S12: Thanks, pare!

DLee: That's a good thing. That means your legs are gettin' accustomed to / transitioning into the FRs. I recall feelin' the same way when I first ran in my FR1s.

I'm planning on making FR2s my race day shoe Disney 1/2 Marathon (my first 1/2) in Sept.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

In the meantime...  I'm tryin' to figure out which two iDs to order next... Here's my Final Four.

2lau4xu.png

FREEsco X ATC2

a5ao1s.png

PaqII X Maize Speckles

96i8vc.png

FREEclipse

e6d8bs.png

Land of the FREE

never thought i'd consider iDing nike free's, but these are 
pimp.gif
 and i'm considering copping them

chlorine blue/orange is sold out on ndc/runningwarehouse/finishline in my size, this really sucks...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Venomenon: Nice! I'm looking forward to see the final product!

DL: Dope, Sir!

FINALLY received my pair! It took roughly 4 weeks...

2d9qpv8.png

Final... I couldn't decide which set to post, so I posted both
laugh.gif

I LOVE THEM! I foresee myself coppin' numerous pairs of FR2iDs soon! I originally ordered them for training / racing purposes, but they're too NICE to get pound mileage, so I may get a pair of GRs (Chlorines are callin' me) to handle that lol
These are dope. Nice job.
pimp.gif

Is green apple CW a online retalier specific only or have they not dropped here in the US yet?

Do these feel similar to lunar trainers from a year or two ago?

how do these fit compared to say...Structure Triax 91s (I normally wear a 10 but I get those in 9.5)??

I don't buy alot of running-style nikes but I loved Prestos & Structures, alot of heat colorways in these

is this the shoe of the summer?!?!
smile.gif
I just Customed Nike ID mine yesterday, hurt when it said 5 weeks.. Ill post a pic later.

Back
Top Bottom