Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Ugh i'm trying to find a chlorine blue/oj. I see alot of people at the gym wearing the version 1 free runs.

Such a dope shoe. I think it will definitely be an iconic shoe in the future, like the Air Max 1 is today.

Ordered them on 4/21 and they arrived in Massachusetts today. It's hard to capture the color with my phone, but here are some pictures for reference.

Cool Grey, Volt, and Black with the 3.0 soles.

be6156eded0b8e98cbe498f7b94ce2a22dc3f1d.jpg

c712525e81e3d0798e79487327d936a207afdee.jpg

f8d2588ed6ea003c85192c2960730df07128bc0.jpg

ce2255ce0ce8e0e88519c69f139e0a9fb00fb1c.jpg

Don't mind the Fast and the Furious quote on the tongues
laugh.gif

^^^I Id'd a pair just like those but with a white sole. They look nice. I ordered mine on 4/17 and STILL haven't received them or even a ship confirmation.

That's crazy. They sent me the "We're working on your shoes" email within a few days of placing the order. Then about a week and a half later I got the email saying they shipped.

Bustin: Nice iDs, Sir! That's a pretty quick turn around as well.

SCO: Weird. Then again it takes 3-5 weeks to receive your order. I received mine in 4 weeks.

I need to get a pair of those chlorines asap. The grey/ chlorine pair on ndc is nice too! I also wanna id a pair. Dope Spidey-Ids Ray!!

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Ordered them on 4/21 and they arrived in Massachusetts today. It's hard to capture the color with my phone, but here are some pictures for reference.

be6156eded0b8e98cbe498f7b94ce2a22dc3f1d.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

In the meantime...  I'm tryin' to figure out which two iDs to order next... Here's my Final Four.

2lau4xu.png

Ray.... these are f'n dope... you already know who to hit up if you decide to do these....

Thanks, y'all!

Here's the site with all the cws. http://zzazin.tistory.com/327

If you want to know a specific cw's launch date and color description, copy the style & color code (9#'s), and chat with a Nike Rep.

By doing that, I found out that theall Yellow uppered pair launches in July, and its cw description is Sonic Yellow.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Bustin: Nice iDs, Sir! That's a pretty quick turn around as well.

SCO: Weird. Then again it takes 3-5 weeks to receive your order. I received mine in 4 weeks.

Yeah I ended up getting my shipping confirmation today. It was probably just done at different pace or a different factory, who knows.  Just happy they will be here soon
laugh.gif

Lot of foolks out here rocking Lunar in Sweden, saw a guy yesterday jogging in his Free's today and he seemed pleased. Even without doing th eID I think more and more people should jump on these while they are availible. How good are the soles on these though? No need in replacing the original?

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

how well do these hold up for outdoor running?

not well they don't last long, but they feel great.
actually that is for the 3.0 sole don't know about the free 2 sole.

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

how well do these hold up for outdoor running?

not well they don't last long, but they feel great.
actually that is for the 3.0 sole don't know about the free 2 sole.
I currently have ~200M on my FR1s (same exact midsole / outsole as the FR2s). The uppers are still in considerably good condition, but the outsole has worn down. However, I think I could still log ~100-150M more in them before I retire them.  

Shady4Life, good lookin on the runningwarehouse code...just ordered the challenge reds for $76..

cant wait to try these out, but I like the free return shipping from runningwarehouse just in case. win/win..

I just wore mine for the first time, casually and iDs btw. They fit tad bit bigger, but I can definitely manage. Although I, now, have no plans to run in my iDs, they feel like they perform just like the 1s, which is a very good thing. I'll eventually get a pair of the Chlorines / Green Apples / Sonic Yellows for my 1/2 marathon training. The only thing I dislike about the GRs is the White Swoosh though!
grin.gif
 I'll probably speckle it up...

Back
Top Bottom