Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Shield Pack is geared for the rough Winter season. The material is basically sturdier than the usual mesh and acts as a SHIELD to withstand the Winter elements. I HIGHLY doubt they'll be as limited as the City Pack. They should be GRs.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Shield Pack is geared for the rough Winter season. The material is basically sturdier than the usual mesh and acts as a SHIELD to withstand the Winter elements. I HIGHLY doubt they'll be as limited as the City Pack. They should be GRs.

oh thanks for that info appreciate it!

Gonna go try on a pair later at the mall and hopefully/possibly come home with them! I hear nothing but great things!

Originally Posted by just another pair

are these good for trails or just on treadmills?
Ive been running half marathons in my frees (5.0 and run+) for the past 5 years, so yeah, good for pavement, trails.   may pick up rocks on the trails and you will probably feel it though.

Just talked to a FTL CSR.
203813364DA1567340C52F

These will be shipped into stores This friday 6/10.

Girlfriend is getting these.

I'm still waiting on these for the mens.

nike-free-media-event-beijing-china-33.jpg

To me that looks more like a cool grey and a darker grey.

The first one is white and grey.

I was really on the edge of getting the white and grey one. So close until i saw pictures of those.

252446_10150206981336662_503591661_7147570_1899785_n.jpg

Picked them up today! Sorry for the garbage cell phone pic linked from even more garbage facebook lol, but damn I love these shoes!
pimp.gif

Also I have a question, do you all wear them with socks or without? I was just curious, they seem soft enough on the inside to wear none. I was just wondering. Oh also I found them to be true to size, I usually wear a 10 which is what I bought these in after trying them on.

^Welcome to the club!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I always wear mine with socks, but I prefer thinner ones when I run in them..

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Welcome to the club!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I always wear mine with socks, but I prefer thinner ones when I run in them..

Thanx man! Im hooked cus I want another colorway already and it hasnt even been 24 hours of owning them yet! Haha. Maybe I'll iD my next pair
pimp.gif

girlfriend doesn't wear socks with hers, I do. Im just uncomfortable with wearing shoes w/o socks.

Those orange and grey free runs are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone have specific release dates for the frees coming out in the summertime though? I want the cool grey frees.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone have specific release dates for the frees coming out in the summertime though? I want the cool grey frees.
No info yet =( those are the ones im waiting for too!

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm with you on that.

The Sonic Yellow cw drops in July.... These'll be my 1/2 marathon race day shoe
pimp.gif

2z4n4oy.jpg

443815-710

Here is about the whole GR cw catalog... 
2vbjwvp.jpg

140m5fl.jpg

+ Another LiveStrong cw...

nike-free-run-2-laf-livestrong-lance-armstrong-foundation-white-old-royal-varsity-maize-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

-edit-
If you want to know the launch date of a specific cw...
1. Go here:  
[URL]http://zzazin.tistory.com/archive/201104[/url]

2. Look for the cw(s) that you're interested in...
3. Copy the 9-DIGIT style+color code for the cw(s)

4. Chat and inquire about the code with Nike rep via NDC.  

How are these free runner for all day walking and standing? I'd like to get into free, I'm currently using 2009 air max.

Thanks

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

Also I have a question, do you all wear them with socks or without? I was just curious, they seem soft enough on the inside to wear none. I was just wondering. Oh also I found them to be true to size, I usually wear a 10 which is what I bought these in after trying them on.
been running in my frees with NO SOCKs for 5 years.   for half marathons i put a little body glide on the tips of my toes just incase, but nothing else and have never gotten any blisters. they are meant to be worn barefoot.

Back
Top Bottom