Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Great looking IDs up there.  Londons rolled in yesterday.  Big ups to Blake for shootin' em across the "pond"  These are very smooth in person.  Not sure that photos accurately capture that but worth a try.
761363344c20c901d059f530bd8da7975eede493.jpg

7d816445c4defdb5a733199416298477b6edd432.jpg
pimp.gif
very nice cw..

Nice Diamond ID's!  Londons are looking Fresh...need those to add to my Free Collection...

gonna want these too...

Thanks guys! Man I am seriously slacking.. I need to get my hands on at least one of the pairs from the city pack smh

coolgrey those "Tiffany's" came out sick! I have the same pair coming in but I went with black instead of the silver lining you did on the sole. I'm just happy that the color came really close to the actual Tiffany "AQUA". Nicely executed.

Those London's are clean. You're very lucky to have a connection over the "pond". I haven't seen 1 pair hit ebay.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i would suggest you have more than one pair to rotate.  they may last u 3 months running everyday outside.
Yea. i concur. Because the soles are legit but the materials (suede/nubuck) aren't that great for holding up. 

Definitely. I haven't run in any of my FR2s yet, but my FR1s have about 220M (excluding casual wear) since October. The material are different on the uppers, but they're pretty much identical from the midsole rim and down. Then again, I switch up my rotation every other week. Most of which is usually comprised of Lunars..

I just threw them in the washer, and they came out looking VERY VERY clean after being ran in this past week. Moreover, this is why I love FREE RUNS. Not only are they great performance running shoes, they also look great for casual wear. It's such a versatile shoe.

-edit-
Size 12.5ers... White / Electric Green / Volt FR2iDs (3.0 soles) for CHEAP ($75 shipped)
%24(KGrHqN,!lcE3GtyDY9iBN773IP,fg~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Free-Run-3...4858701?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4cf7cc09cd

why not return those ids and get all of your money back?
I bet they would have looked better if the volt was brighter, kind of a high lighter heros flavor: 

nike-highlighter-heroes-pack-2.jpg

So how do any of you clean these? I have some random black marks on my challenge reds and idk how to get them off. Thanks for any help.

BB: I would if they were mine lol

LDU: Thanks to your FR2 collection pic, I copped the Cool Grey / Royals earlier with the FTL coupon...
pimp.gif

I also took some inspiration from Chris Brown's Lambo...
chris-brown-custom-paint-fighter-jet-lamborghini-1.jpg

and added a few touches for that Jet Fighter look...
2ywcmz7.png

Thanks!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I just pulled the trigger on a pack of  two iDs.
happy.gif

Transformer Pack:

Inspiration: I wanted to revive this back in 07 (?) I really love the concept, and I was a big Transformer fan when I was younger... 
2d8hyc6.jpg

2w7n5es.jpg

5y71fn.jpg

10s84d0.jpg

4ln2jb.png

DeceptiRUN

158870y.png

AutoRUN

If only they could really transform LOL!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

FINAL PRODUCT.
111m5ae.png

n5iwd0.png

Bonus
xeqzno.png

Supra:
eek.gif
 DANG! You've got an eagle's eye, Sir! I'm a huge E30 & E36 fan, and I would'nt ever guess it was a BMW, let alone an e30!

Thanks, LDU!

So, I wore/ran in my FR2s for the first time today for a medium 8M at around an 8:00M/MI pace. I could tell right off the bat, they're a bit heavier than FR1s and less flexible. It could be due to the newly introduced materials or, basically, just them being NEW. I'll break them in some more, and maybe they'll soften up a bit. All in all, I LIKE THEM, and they WILL be my race shoe in September. Plus, they DO look better than the 1s.

2aifvr7.png

Phone Pic...
embarassed.gif

Hi all, please excuse my ignorance.

I've been trying to pick up a pair of Free Run+ 2s for a little bit now.
I was just wondering if this site was legit at all: http://www.freerunfans.com/nike-free-run-2-c-42.html

I've never seen these colorways, and from what I can derive from the site, it's European.
The prices make everything seem fishy.

Thanks in advance!

Ray, love the TF customs and the Lambo addition to the royals! Great stuff! I am eyeing my second pair of Free Run 2s...stay tuned

Ray the textured front valence gave it away. I'm a huge BMW nerd and E30 is one of my favorites, I have an Alpine Weiss 1990 325i coupe 5-speed to tinker with haha.

Thanks for the kind words, y'all!

Supra: DOPE! I have a 5 Speed 318 IS. I guess my dad's taste in cars rubbed off on me.I've been wanting an E36 4 Door M3 for a while now lol

I think I have my next "pack" of FR2s set. I wanna see the new options for the AM1s and the LG3 before I pull te trigger... 
nerd.gif

6i88ec.jpg

2h4yr2s.jpg

My shoes are red/volt/black and the volt on it is the same as it is on the nike lunar racers 1st gen so don't worry, they won't come out as yellow as it does on the website
smile.gif

Got them with black and white laces and had the blacks as primary but felt like it made the volt pop out too much because of the contrast so i changed them to white
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom