Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Flint, is that university blue??

And you could get that 3.0 sole on NikeID at one point, not sure if its still possible

Originally Posted by AJ27526

And you could get that 3.0 sole on NikeID at one point, not sure if its still possible

It is chlorine blue - check out the box
tongue.gif

WDUP, RON! I love the Black "tongue" on that cw! I'm looking to copp the similar Cool Grey / Royal cw... I'll probably swap their laces for a pair of Black rope laces for that "stealthy" look.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by AJ27526

It is chlorine blue - check out the box
tongue.gif

slap.gif

i'm an idiot...I didn't see the box picture on my phone

^
cool gif. hahaha! quick question, if I use these around 2-3x a week. how long should
I expect them to last?

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

Also I have a question, do you all wear them with socks or without? I was just curious, they seem soft enough on the inside to wear none. I was just wondering. Oh also I found them to be true to size, I usually wear a 10 which is what I bought these in after trying them on.
been running in my frees with NO SOCKs for 5 years.   for half marathons i put a little body glide on the tips of my toes just incase, but nothing else and have never gotten any blisters. they are meant to be worn barefoot.
THIS blows my mind...i shoulda thought to wear them with no socks to begin with...
alien.gif

I have about wearing shoes with no socks, it makes me feel superweird.
Other than that, most comfortable pair shoes I've ever owned 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

img00584201106070817.jpg

how will these hold up as an everyday running shoe... approximatelyy 4 miles a day
some less some more.. 5-6 days a week

Originally Posted by michael0360

how will these hold up as an everyday running shoe... approximatelyy 4 miles a day

i would suggest you have more than one pair to rotate.  they may last u 3 months running everyday outside.

i would suggest you have more than one pair to rotate.  they may last u 3 months running everyday outside.
Yea. i concur. Because the soles are legit but the materials (suede/nubuck) aren't that great for holding up. 

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Yea. i concur. Because the soles are legit but the materials (suede/nubuck) aren't that great for holding up. 

Definitely. I haven't run in any of my FR2s yet, but my FR1s have about 220M (excluding casual wear) since October. The material are different on the uppers, but they're pretty much identical from the midsole rim and down. Then again, I switch up my rotation every other week. Most of which is usually comprised of Lunars..

I just threw them in the washer, and they came out looking VERY VERY clean after being ran in this past week. Moreover, this is why I love FREE RUNS. Not only are they great performance running shoes, they also look great for casual wear. It's such a versatile shoe.

-edit-
Size 12.5ers... White / Electric Green / Volt FR2iDs (3.0 soles) for CHEAP ($75 shipped)
%24(KGrHqN,!lcE3GtyDY9iBN773IP,fg~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Free-Run-3...4858701?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4cf7cc09cd

Great looking IDs up there.  Londons rolled in yesterday.  Big ups to Blake for shootin' em across the "pond"  These are very smooth in person.  Not sure that photos accurately capture that but worth a try.
761363344c20c901d059f530bd8da7975eede493.jpg

7d816445c4defdb5a733199416298477b6edd432.jpg

So I beat up my black/white pair this past weekend. I went fishing near a lake so the shoes got dirt, mud, and grass everywhere.

When I got home, cleaned them up and they look like new.

Will likely buy another pair.

Are these true to size?

Someone said his were a little big so I wanted to check with the NT fam

Mission Accomplished, Rich! They look different in every pic I've seen, but they sure look DOPE in yours!

Jeff: Yes, TRUE to SIZE.

My packages should be here tomorrow... I'm HYPED!

Back
Top Bottom