Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Hey Fam, for those familiar with footlocker, I got a gift recently, it was these nike free run 2, in the black/white colorway, problem is i already got these.

it was from a family member out of town who got it for me. so i have no receipt whatsoever, but i mean its DS not even tried on.

i do like the grey/royal blue color, will they let me just trade it no problem?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Hey Fam, for those familiar with footlocker, I got a gift recently, it was these nike free run 2, in the black/white colorway, problem is i already got these.

it was from a family member out of town who got it for me. so i have no receipt whatsoever, but i mean its DS not even tried on.

i do like the grey/royal blue color, will they let me just trade it no problem?
Yes you should be able to exchange them as long as they are brand new.
Still need to get me a pair of free's, next paycheck i'll get them on the discount but the store i work in is all out of challenge reds except for sz 13

WDN: Cool iDs and nice first post! I'm glad to read that the Volt is similar to the Lunaracers... I'm considering a pair with a Volt midsole...

Eugenile: I'm sure you'll be able do that.

@Rayt- digging those decepticon IDs and the old school bimmers.  My last one was a 2000 3 series Coupe.  Great car, not very practical once I had kids.

Rich: Thanks, Sir!

It looks like NDC's setting up the some new cws for both Men's (5) and Women's (7)... Waiting on the Sonic Yellows...

Those TF id's are "ILL" Ray! Nice work!

Ninja - keep the black laces on they look better.

Some of the new cw's on ndc are appealing, but I'd rather stick to the ID's. I'm hoping new options will be available real soon.

still looking for a pair of londons..eh i guess i'll make an id,i just need some new inspiration

Finally got these in about a week ago for the wifey. My South Beach inspired Free's. 
They came out really
pimp.gif
 and now I'm considering iding a pair for myself.  Also thinking about doing one with a volt midsole or a 95 neon inspired one.

Enjoy!

23725ace2c75b210ad5d488c8a891923352017f.jpg

Damn Ray I keep looking at your grey/royal pair and now I'm tempted to go grab them. Decisions decisions.

Image: Thanks, Sir! I think there may be changes to the iD palette tomorrow. In fact, they removed the Treasure Blue accemt option. Thankfully, the pair I wanted that had that option was in my cart a few weeks ago.

NGR: Nice iDs. I want to order a pair with a Volt midsole as well...  

-edit-

Raf: Thanks, Sir! Cop 'em with the FTL coupon to save you a few.

whodatninja, nice shoes, the black laces make them pop.
patiently awaiting the black volts to drop....

May I ask how these fit? I wear a 9.5 in AM90 Infrareds.

Close to pulling the trigger on a red pair and possibly a pair of blacks soon after.

does anybody know why some of the new colorways on NDC have a diff logo on tongue?? thanks for the info guys.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Originally Posted by NRG55

Finally got these in about a week ago for the wifey. My South Beach inspired Free's. 
They came out really
pimp.gif
 and now I'm considering iding a pair for myself.  Also thinking about doing one with a volt midsole or a 95 neon inspired one.

Enjoy!

Thats Halarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I just got my SB Free's in today.
pimp.gif
Nice to see another pair of South Beaches IDs!!!  

KILLER Londons, LDU!

Nice SB iDs, NT!

Had my labels printed for my TF pack.
sy5kc4.png

I've been wearing these pretty much everyday since last Thursday
1z4zi37.png

Back
Top Bottom