Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

$100? Wouldn't that be cheaper in some states since you dont have to pay for shipping on order of $100 or over if you bought off of NDC?

$95 + CA Tax + $8 Ground shipping = $110.36

$100 + CA Tax = $107.75

i love these shoes, and have run exclusively in them since the og 5.0s came out, but 100 bucks for a shoe with no air is a real stretch... 90 was asking alot. Only FR2 colorway i paid retail for was the chlorine blues. guess we will come out about the same if we use 20 off at fnl or discount codes on RW or RRS or sports authority. Not about to pay 100 bucks for them no matter how good the colorway looks.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i love these shoes, and have run exclusively in them since the og 5.0s came out, but 100 bucks for a shoe with no air is a real stretch... 90 was asking alot. Only FR2 colorway i paid retail for was the chlorine blues. guess we will come out about the same if we use 20 off at fnl or discount codes on RW or RRS or sports authority. Not about to pay 100 bucks for them no matter how good the colorway looks.

Co-sign, Doc! I think I paid retail for the Sonic Yellows (iDs don't count 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
), and the rest I got at the Clearance Store or with some promocodes. I'd rather pay the $15 extra and order an iD rather than cop a GR cw at retail. 

Looks like the price hike just hit iD... $125 for the standard FR2iD now.

Regarding the washing machine procedure...

I always give them a good standard soap and water clean up before loading them in washing machine. After that...

- remove insoles and laces
- place both shoes along with their laces in a pillow case with a zipper
- pour 1-2 cups of detergent on them
- close the zipper of the pillow case
- load up the machine with similar clothes needing to be washed
- set the machine to the standard settings you regularly use
- once completed, let air dry

Thanks Ray,

my shoes are full Volt, so the blue detergant wont ruin them right? and if i wash it with blacks, reds, blues will I be fine?

Is the Volt the reflective material? I've never machine-washed any of my reflective pairs, but my nubucks pairs end up looking CLEAN! I always wash them with dark color, and I've had no problems.

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Thanks Ray,

my shoes are full Volt, so the blue detergant wont ruin them right? and if i wash it with blacks, reds, blues will I be fine?

You can also use oxyclean. Does the trick just as well. Only thing with the whole washer method is that you still need to scrub the soles.

Everyone know about the shoe on Jimmy Fallon where Nike is supposed announce something crazy on January 19th about the Free system. The video has red green and yellow and the heel tab has the same color motif...... There black with Neon yellow or Voltish color laces and the red,green,yellow pull tab and looks to have speckled black on grey 3.0 sole. They look sick. Excited to see what they are going to announce. Probably nothing. Jimmy Fallon show said they were going to be LIMITED but what do they know lol.....

I iD'ed a pair of Free Run 2's on Dec. 30 and received the Manufacturing in Progress email on Jan. 2nd. Has anyone iD'ed anything lately - just wondering what the turnaround time for these will be.

Originally Posted by shindo03

Everyone know about the shoe on Jimmy Fallon where Nike is supposed announce something crazy on January 19th about the Free system. The video has red green and yellow and the heel tab has the same color motif...... There black with Neon yellow or Voltish color laces and the red,green,yellow pull tab and looks to have speckled black on grey 3.0 sole. They look sick. Excited to see what they are going to announce. Probably nothing. Jimmy Fallon show said they were going to be LIMITED but what do they know lol.....
Hmmm... It's probably regarding the #MAKEITCOUNT campaign. Link to that video with the shoes? I'm interested to see them.

http://sneakernews.com/2012/01/02/nike-makeitcount-in-2012/

The black pack looking nice.

And SMH @ Nike for raising the price on the IDs. About to order another pair too.

Back
Top Bottom