Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by never wear them

this shoe is getting milked the f out. lol.
It is.

I estimate 60-75 different cws (Mens and Women's) were released in a span of roughly 10 months
eek.gif
, and I think they're still going to release more until late March/April. One thing is for sure...

tumblr_lqedfcGSIq1qiklw8.gif

I'll be selective as always with the GRs 
laugh.gif

I STILL haven't picked up a pair of these yet. I just really want the black/white and all red pair. I'm definitely going to buy a pair come mid-February, though.

Those QS's are beautiful. Especially, the black/yellow and black/red pairs.
pimp.gif

DL: 
Those Frees seem to be related to the Nike teaser video above...

Yeah, my attention is geared towards the Yellow cw as well. I really hope it's a regular yellow rather than a Voltish yellow, but the articlefrom Eastbay states it's"Electro Lime".

Pair I just received.  More pics to come.  These have electric green Shield material.  It's much brighter and more saturated than these phone cam pics make it look..
6648559101_589524451f_m.jpg

need those 3.0s up above! i need a dark upper on top of a lighter midsole.
love my grey/whites, the blk/grey isn't doing it for me found a dark grey on white womens but not sure if i should pull the trigger
how's the conversion from womens to mens in these? narrower or whatnot?

Go 1.5 size up. I've owned one WMNs pair, and they feel exactly like the MNs pairs (from what I can tell). FR2 btw, not sure about the 3.0s...

Pics are so bad the red looks like it fades towards the back, lol.  But in person, the iD matte red is a perfect shade of red, not too dark, not too light.  As I said in a previous post, the electic green in the shield material also pops very nicely..

6649710561_7ffa30df51.jpg

6649710649_bf3162b5ae_b.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Couldn't pass on these
My next cop, nice pick up.

Just got these. gonna throw them on soon.
I told myself I'll be done with the FR2s after the QS Yellows, but, dang, these now being considered...
embarassed.gif

Once E posts up pics, I'm sure I'll give in
laugh.gif

InfraDrurys btw
tongue.gif

Will do, Ray.

Funny, bc Chris, BG, sold me on these...

I was going to customize them. Went to Michael's a couple weeks ago for Gitd paint and saw reflective/mettalic paint.... Light bulb went on... lolol.

My son's "all volt" iD's that he begged for, for Christmas:

6651071259_febebdc251_z.jpg

6651055909_466b5b16a2_z.jpg

His second pair of laces is purple, and IMO they look great with those in.  LOL, ruling the middle school with these..

That Black Pack Is Just Atrocious, The Thing That Caught My Eye With These Shoes Have Been The CW's Since The Beginning And Now Seeing This Garbage Makes Me Sick. Great Running Shoe Tho.

E: DOPE! #tempted

I'm looking forward to see what you come up with!
pimp.gif

mcgregor: All Volts... ILLLY!

Back
Top Bottom