Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

well... decided to order those womens 3.0, hopefully the up 1.5 sizing will workout perfect and there's not other changes

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by rhester

My next cop, nice pick up.

Just got these. gonna throw them on soon.
I told myself I'll be done with the FR2s after the QS Yellows, but, dang, these now being considered...
embarassed.gif

Once E posts up pics, I'm sure I'll give in
laugh.gif

InfraDrurys btw
tongue.gif

I got a pair of these by far my favorite pair of free runs i like the waterproof material way more than the mesh

E: DOPE! #tempted

I'm looking forward to see what you come up with!
pimp.gif

mcgregor: All Volts... ILLLY!
Thanks, Ray. I actually tried to get him to break up the all volt a little, but I think the kid was right.  BTW, love the Spidermans!

^Thanks, Sir!

anhuynh16: Nice iDs as well!

I emailed NikeiD about a possible palette update, and here's the reply I received...
There will not likely be any updates to the Free Run 2, as the next version will be coming to NIKEiD within a few months. The Lunarglide 3 also does not have any updates planned that I see. In regards to the Lunar Eclipse, I do not see anything in the line plan currently scheduled but these things do change on a weekly basis. My best suggestion is to just keep an eye on the site for regular changes taking place.

It has to be the FR3.... I just hope we're given the option to change the Dynamic Fit strap(s) because Volt on almost every cw on the FR3s is....
eyes.gif

I was really looking forward to reordering my FREEsco design too after it got vetoed back in September when I initially placed the order. I even received my order confirmation too...
frown.gif

9tkas1.png

...and maybe even my NYKs
hrlzc3.png

My last FR2s will most likely be the Yellow QSs.
pimp.gif

It has to be the FR3.... I just hope we're given the option to change the Dynamic Fit strap(s) because Volt on almost every cw on the FR3s is....
eyes.gif

I was really looking forward to reordering my FREEsco design too after it got vetoed back in September when I initially placed the order. I even received my order confirmation too...
frown.gif

9tkas1.png

hrlzc3.png

pimp.gif

Lovin your FREEsco CW, clean. 
eek.gif
 @andfatoo thanks!
off topic: but does anyone have the NikeID shoe list for 2012? thanks

eyes.gif

frown.gif

9tkas1.png

hrlzc3.png

pimp.gif

Lovin your FREEsco CW, clean. 
eek.gif
 @andfatoo thanks!
off topic: but does anyone have the NikeID shoe list for 2012? thanks

how do the shields fit compared to the regular free 2??

i assume the same but my finishline sold out of the black/3m pair already

Has anyone seen these at a major retailer or know when they're supposed to hit?

nike-free-run-2-shield-grey-black-purple-01.jpg

Water resistant Shield's. I need to buy new running shoes and I dunno how long I can hold out.

^Thanks, Sir! It's wack that we won't get an update om the palette. I thought the FR2iD did real well in sales too. I remember them selling out for weeks. Oh well... onto the 3s I guess.

SenorRoboto: Not sure about a US release, but they're on eBay... a bit pricey though...

Free Run 2iD - DeceptiRUN / MegatRUN by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

eyes.gif

frown.gif

9tkas1.png

hrlzc3.png

pimp.gif

Why was it vetoed?

Unfortunately, we were notified today by our factory that they have cancelled and refunded your order for the Nike Free Run 2. When this product originally launched on NIKEiD.com, options not to be available until future seasons were placed on the builder. This allowed consumers to access material and color options that will not be available until Spring of 2012. In this case, the orange colored outsole you chose is not yet available.

frown.gif
mad.gif

Thats wack. Man, im planning on IDing a pair next week. Wonder if i should wait to see if new colors will pop up.

I know, bro. I emailed them about a possible new iD palette for the FR2 and LG3, and they replied that they have no plans of updating either. However, they did mention that things change on a weekly basis... #confused  
ohwell.gif

Anyone know the difference between Electro Lime and Volt? With the Black Pack being available soon, I'm curious to know how the Electro Lime color is. I REALLY hope it's more of a regular Yellow rather than Volt.

Back
Top Bottom