Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Playoff: It looks like they're all sold out of that cw. eBay is your best bet.

misterj: Nice!

ATL: Dope collection, Sir!

corey: NP! That's what NT's about!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Wore my black volts for the Surf City half marathon in Huntington Beach today. 3 kids + work= Daddy didn't train lol. Beautiful Day at the beach.

Doc: PROPS, Sir! What's your medal count now?

CFN: I'm sure they're not going to update the palette anymore since the 3iDs are going to launch in a few weeks (3/5/12). #bittersweet
ohwell.gif

frown.gif
Aww ok, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll stick with the white bottoms for these NYK-themed IDs

Same here, bro! I'm hoping for more midsole color options (Total Orange, Tour Yellow, Volt, Electric Green, etc!).

Thanks for the congrats guys. So far 9 half marathons and 2 triathlons. My second worst time ever since didn't train but was happy to be there. If any Cali NT members are interested it's a beautiful course and mostly flat some friends of mine that do full marathons used this to qualify for Boston Gonna do disneyland in sept and thats probably it for this year One day want to do bay to breakers or Nike womens in sf. And the ironic thing is I don't even like running lol.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Thanks for the congrats guys. So far 9 half marathons and 2 triathlons. My second worst time ever since didn't train but was happy to be there. If any Cali NT members are interested it's a beautiful course and mostly flat some friends of mine that do full marathons used this to qualify for Boston Gonna do disneyland in sept and thats probably it for this year One day want to do bay to breakers or Nike womens in sf. And the ironic thing is I don't even like running lol.
ILLLY, Doc!
It's all good though! Although I've only run three races, the Disneyland 1/2 was my favorite! I'd really LOVE to run it again and break my time from last year. However, I have my eyes set on the SF Giants 1/2 in September. I need some Black/Orange race day shoes! Too bad iD wouldn't complete my order for the FREEscos
frown.gif

Originally Posted by you right

about how long from the time nike emails about starting the shoe do they finish??
iD? If so, I'd say about 1-2 weeks. You should receive the UPS shipment notification with that time.  

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Playoff: NP, man. Challenge Reds were GRs.
Would you happen to know anywhere I can still get them?
Good luck man, I'm still searching myself. I just received my chlorine blues today and the colors were much brighter than expected
eek.gif
pimp.gif

just finished an NDC Chat and the Nike Fuel Free Run 3.0 will be GR and no official RD yet which sucks because I really like them.

Originally Posted by Second2None

Where's the cheapest place I can get the FR 2 Shield's in Grey/Black? Those are
pimp.gif
They're becoming very scarce these days. If you have an opportunity to pick them up, do so.

MAD I slept.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

just finished an NDC Chat and the Nike Fuel Free Run 3.0 will be GR and no official RD yet which sucks because I really like them.

I wonder if there'll be other shoes involved? FWIW, according to the Jmmy Fallon, they have a Feb 22 launch.

I wonder if there'll be other shoes involved? FWIW, according to the Jmmy Fallon, they have a Feb 22 launch.
Thanks! That week is gonna be sooooo busy with the ASG Pack and those although I hope they make it to like FNL so I can use a coupon code.

Thanks! That week is gonna be sooooo busy with the ASG Pack and those although I hope they make it to like FNL so I can use a coupon code.

I'm pretty excited for the Fuel Free Runs. Last year I would have tried to get all the ASG shoes but this year I'm going for only the Fuel Free Runs.

Back
Top Bottom