Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by TuKrazy

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Finish Line? If so, "getfit20" works on any Black Light FR2s.

El Bro: I know
frown.gif
. I'm hoping the FR3iD has more Colored Midsole options including Total Orange.  

Free Run 2iD - AutoRUN by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
Are u adding your own pin for the transformer? pretty sick bro. btw i seen ur challenge red frees that had the speckled sole. those IDs too? if not where to cop?

Thanks, man! Yeah, they're chrome emblems/badges purchased from eBay. Challenge Reds are GRs. I just added the speckles... 

earv: It seems like the only Frees eligible for discount on FNL are the Black Light cws...  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TuKrazy

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Finish Line? If so, "getfit20" works on any Black Light FR2s.

El Bro: I know
frown.gif
. I'm hoping the FR3iD has more Colored Midsole options including Total Orange.  

Free Run 2iD - AutoRUN by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
Are u adding your own pin for the transformer? pretty sick bro. btw i seen ur challenge red frees that had the speckled sole. those IDs too? if not where to cop?

Thanks, man! Yeah, they're chrome emblems/badges purchased from eBay. Challenge Reds are GRs. I just added the speckles... 

earv: It seems like the only Frees eligible for discount on FNL are the Black Light cws...  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by zerimar22

just came in shipment yesterday! check out your local finishline.. 
lg443815002.jpg

anyone know why the $10 increase though? these are not shields...

Just bought 2 pairs from Eastbay for 80 bucks each shipped!  Been waiting to get this pair.  I used the 20% off 100 code.

yeah, definitely not feeling the LS cw.... I have the OG white pair and the toebox gets dirty within seconds... Aint never copping a white mesh toebox shoe again, cleaning is a hassle

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Should I go a half size up on these or stay TTS?

I went a half size up of the Free 2 and they fit snug and good length wise.  Im afraid true to size would be too tight.  I guess it depends on your foot, but most here have said True to Size.

Most online stores sold out of that cw. You could try Finish Line and have them stock locate... Nike Towns as well...

volt midsole looks better imo

any info on those fuel/galaxy/whatever edition 3.0s?!?! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED them!!! lol

Originally Posted by buiiiii

can't decide between these...

Im a little more partial to the bottom pair, but I like the top pair too.  Id get both if I were you.  But thats me and you may not have the funds.  The top pair pops louder though and if thats what you are after then you should get them.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Are there any coupons that work with the Live Strong CW on Finishline?

The $20 winner circle coupon works. I believe if you sign up for a new account they automatically email you one, check the website. It says frees are restricted but the coupon still worked for me.

buiii: I like the first design more. They remind me of the LunarEclipse.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

CC wrote:
Pigeon Forge
1 (865) 453-7907
Call for sizes

Free Run+ 2 - $49.99
20120131-071147.jpg

20120131-071151.jpg

Free Run+ 2 Shield - $59.99
20120131-071156.jpg

Medford Clearance
1 (507) 451-9133
Call for sizes

Free Run+ 2 - $49.99
20120130-094050.jpg

20120130-094055.jpg

Finally was able to order the Shields!  Got them from Pigeon Forge along with the Blk/Volt.
pimp.gif

Debating if I should pull the trigger on the Grey/Blk at Medford....

Originally Posted by OneSole

Finally was able to order the Shields!  Got them from Pigeon Forge along with the Blk/Volt.
pimp.gif

You have any idea if the Shields are still available/size run? I called, but they were closed.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by OneSole

pimp.gif

You have any idea if the Shields are still available/size run? I called, but they were closed.
I have no idea.  I just told her that I needed a 10.5 in both.  It didn't sound like they were moving very fast, but that was also around 1pm central time.
Edit:  Made a phone order so I didn't see what their stock looked like.  Sorry for the confusion.

I'm tempted to grab another pair of the Shields or Black/Volts for running, but I wanna save up some funds for the FR3iDs next month...

still for no real reason waiting to get the WMNs grey/yellow shields. kinda hoping that they drop in price on NDC, but its such a dangerous game. id be hot if they went out of stock. lol.

Back
Top Bottom