Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Shaun: There is a midsole rim. There was just an issue with the iD samples not matching the renderings on the builder. On the builder, it showed the rim wrapped completely around the whole shoe. However, on the samples, the rim did not wrap completely around and stopped towards the front section. It was the same color as the midsole (like the FR1s).

Pics for reference...
2q1i97t.jpg

Rendering

nike-free-run-2-id4.jpg

Actual Sample ("error" according the Nike iD Admin)

Thanks for the clarification Ray! Hopefully wifey will make up her mind on something soon lol

Stopped by my local Finish Line and was surprised to see the Chlorine Blue. I couldn't resist. 
pimp.gif

Bought these a week ago, my first Nike Free shoe.

After a week of wearing them, they are very comfortable and I don't know why I didn't buy a pair sooner. Hoping to get the Livestrongs next.

YO! There are MORE options up for the Free Run 2iD!
eek.gif

I found out right after I placed my order and reviewed each part of my shoes.
grin.gif

Base: A Shield Option ($10 more)

Accent / Upper: Free Run 2+ / Free 3.0

Midsole Additions: Total Orange / Treasure Blue

2v986pz.jpg

20ssox4.jpg

I don't want the OG LG1 anymore!
happy.gif

http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index.jsp?sitesrc=dl_usid&designId=243006898&size=false

If the link doesn't work, go to the NikeStore.com > Customize > Design Search > Newest Design > Free Run 2+ > Customize Now

Ordered these as my first btw...
s29wue.jpg

Spider-Frees lol

along with an AM1

Thanks, Sir!

A few more... I'm not really diggin' the Reflective Material (excluding Silver), so I revamped some previous designs...

68udua.jpg

Hulk

10i8ffm.jpg

Nemo

2r54yll.jpg

Wilson

wonder when LS will hit finishline???? i have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket!!! grabbed the reds this past weekend during the 50 off and considering the green apples from ndc.

^
pimp.gif
that pic might have sold me on getting a pair of these, since i already love nike free's.
Really want the all red's but i already have too many red based kicks. lol

you've got some cool iD designs ILLustRAYt
and thanks for dropping the info on the new options.  Spent an hour immersed in iD heaven once I figured out how to follow your instructions.  For those who don't get it when he says:

NikeStore.com > Customize > Design Search > Newest Design > Free Run 2+ > Customize Now just make sure you click on the shoe when he says free 2

I wonder what the sheild is? A thicker mesh maybe?

Hopefully they have a sample at NTSM. Might go over the weekend and check some out.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I wonder what the sheild is? A thicker mesh maybe?

Hopefully they have a sample at NTSM. Might go over the weekend and check some out.
I'm pretty sure the shield is the same as used on the women's free hypershield trainer. Just a different material used for water protection. Pretty cool that they added that in.

heads up.....runningwarehouse.com has these and if u put in cp15 in the "team discounts" tab u get 15% off with free 2 day shipping comes out to $66 so that cant be beat

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

you've got some cool iD designs ILLustRAYt
and thanks for dropping the info on the new options.  Spent an hour immersed in iD heaven once I figured out how to follow your instructions.  For those who don't get it when he says:

NikeStore.com > Customize > Design Search > Newest Design > Free Run 2+ > Customize Now just make sure you click on the shoe when he says free 2

Well I know that much, I'm asking how he got the option to take out the webbing??

Shady: You can't remove the "webbing". However, if you want a single layer, as opposed to the two layers on the Free Run 2, just click on Accents in the Builder, and it should let you choose between a 3.0 or a Free Run 2 upper. Choose the 3.0 upper, and there you go. You could also make the Base the same color as the Accent to mask the "webbing".

Frazier: Good looks on that info! They have the LS / Challenge Reds / Black / cw and some FR1s on sale! ~$75 shipped (overnight) for CA folks, which is a GOOD DEAL, imo. Retail would've been ~$98. I hope they get the Chlorine Blue cw, as well.

Originally Posted by frazier10

heads up.....runningwarehouse.com has these and if u put in cp15 in the "team discounts" tab u get 15% off with free 2 day shipping comes out to $66 so that cant be beat

I now see where $66 of my next paycheck is going...
laugh.gif
 thanks man

thanks for the headsup fraz!! got my LS colorway ordered. now i can save my finishline gift card for hopefully a good color of 2011s. (crosses fingers)

good lookin out! i bought the red pair yesterday at retail from a running store. looks like those are being returned
laugh.gif

also copped the lunareclipses and livestrong free runs

Originally Posted by frazier10

Thanks a lot I actually just bought the lunar eclipse from runningwarehouse and I spoke to a rep and she told me that they dont come out till summer
30t6p3b.gif

Then nike @#$%#@ up my order twice
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
about to give up on these shoes

Back
Top Bottom