Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by frazier10

heads up.....runningwarehouse.com has these and if u put in cp15 in the "team discounts" tab u get 15% off with free 2 day shipping comes out to $66 so that cant be beat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just went ham and got 3 pairs
laugh.gif

decided to hold back on a 4th the (nike free white/ant)

How do these compare to the Lunareclipses?

How does the Nike Free 2 and Nike Free 3 V2 compare?

Do the Frees tend to run true to size? Want to order from runningwarehouse but not sure which size. I wear 8.5 in AM90s and 95...8 in Js

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by frazier10

heads up.....runningwarehouse.com has these and if u put in cp15 in the "team discounts" tab u get 15% off with free 2 day shipping comes out to $66 so that cant be beat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just went ham and got 3 pairs
laugh.gif

decided to hold back on a 4th the (nike free white/ant)
Couldn't resist thanks for the code man after tax 68 bucks can't beat that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Picked up the livestrong pair.  If i get them and like them as much as i think i will I'm going in on nikeid

was gonna pick up challenge reds from fnl yesterday for 94.50...decided to hold out...looked at this thread this morning and saw fraziers code....copped for $68, free two day shipping.....cant beat it

Originally Posted by alidinak

was gonna pick up challenge reds from fnl yesterday for 94.50...decided to hold out...looked at this thread this morning and saw fraziers code....copped for $68, free two day shipping.....cant beat it

i never thought i would want all red shoes but these are really nice and the price is great

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

i always go up 1/2 sz in frees my LE are sz 11.5 and my frees are sz 12

Originally Posted by Control Are

Do the Frees tend to run true to size? Want to order from runningwarehouse but not sure which size. I wear 8.5 in AM90s and 95...8 in Js

I wear the same size range. Frees tend to fit small, so go 1/2 size up.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Performancewise, Free Runs are A LOT lighter (~2 oz less). LunarEclipses are geared toward long distance running (13M+), while Free Runs, imo, are geared toward -13M runs...   

As for the FR2 vs. F3V2, the 3.0s are definitely LIGHTER (2.0 oz less), more FLEXIBLE and the CLOSEST to a "barefoot" experience Nike has to offer. However, imo, I prefer the FRs.   

Also, FR1 vs FR2.... FR1s are (0.5 oz less) the lighter of the two, if that matters...

I'm a sz 10, I go sz 10.5 on frees.

I can't resist gettin 2 more pairs
devil.gif

Edit:
Nike Free Run+2 blk/white sz10.5 x 2
Nike Free Run+2 challange reds sz10.5 x 1
Nike Free Run+ blk/white sz10.5 x 2
Nike Free Run+ blk/white 7.5w x 1

just OD'd spent $412 ironically my bday is on 412
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

thank you for that code!

i ended up getting a pair of nike frees black/anthracite. as soon as i saw that they had my size i didn't even hesitate. $57 shipped
pimp.gif

thanks again for the code!

i'll be ordering the nike free run 2's black/white today or tomorrow

Originally Posted by mike2389

thank you for that code!

i ended up getting a pair of nike frees black/anthracite. as soon as i saw that they had my size i didn't even hesitate. $57 shipped
pimp.gif

thanks again for the code!

i'll be ordering the nike free run 2's black/white today or tomorrow
anytime

Originally Posted by never wear them

took a pic of my lil bro wearin em when i saw him... 
5593473053_4b19a00a6d_z.jpg

I'ma have to add a diff insole for sure on these tho

these are sick
these and new am 11s are nice

nike is doin great right now imo with runners

New footlocker just opened up in my city. Went to the new employees and got the 30$ off 100$ for the the all red free run+2. Had to buy some elite socks to get it to 100 but definitely a great deal.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Control Are

I wear the same size range. Frees tend to fit small, so go 1/2 size up.

cool thanks

Back
Top Bottom